Edition: Catapult Edition|Change

on 24 June 2013
I'm 20 and I adore Skylanders because I just love really funky, action, puzzle and violent games.

The best character in this pack is the Hot Dog. He is funny, adorable and pretty powerful. He also gains good upgrades and has a good range for his attacks.

Zap you do need to level up more and upgrade lots before he becomes exceptionally good, Zap is not a bad character but I do find him awkward the way he runs to me personally I don't like it and his attacks are not very powerful most of the time.

Anyone who says this pack is over priced is an idiot because these characters are worth it, check the price of Hot Dog on his own, about £17 and then paying for postage on them and the other two items. You can't expect to get it for £5 because they cost to make, they cost to package and they have scanners they aren't action figures to be dragged about the muck in. If they write that, they understand nothing of Skylanders and should be ignored.

Pros:
Characters are good especially Hot Dog
Price is great
Variety
Optional Catapult
Adds to collection

Cons:
Zap isn't an overly amazing character but he does okay.
You don't actually need the catapult for anything.
on 3 May 2016
1. These three figures very well "used" in the Skylanders. Fantastic skill, good gameplay. I recommend the purchase, it deserves five stars.
2. I bought one for each child, as fantastic characters. The "Scorpion Striker" is automatically shoots the "wicked" and always on time. "Zap" and "Hot Dog" developed very strong! Very good!
on 22 October 2015
Excellent skylanders. The middle one is a magic item, I wasn't aware of that (my kids are the skylander experts, not me). The skylanders aren't the strongest out there with in game use, but certainly enjoyable to use and watch.
on 6 August 2015
Great figures, but I ordered the wrong ones. My grandson had these already...oooops! So I've had to order a couple of others to bring the excitement back lol. He does have great fun using the ones he has already, he's Skylander mad!!!!
on 10 April 2013
My son had asked for Hot Dog for his Birthday and this was the only place I could get it and it was still priced around the same price you'd pay anywhere else. He was very pleased with it.
on 6 November 2014
Son loves Skylanders, and I love bargains, so we are both happy, he's wanted hot dog for ages but he was quite pricey to begin with, so I was delighted to see him as part of a pack that we don't have the other character from
on 8 March 2013
Bought this pack because it contained hot-dog, my daughters favorite skylander. Other items are an added bonus! A must buy for the skylander fans!
on 30 December 2013
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my Grandson and he was delighted with it, hence the 5 stars.
On a personal basis (just as a buyer as the toy really doesn't do anything for me) it was a good price and delivery was very quick so I would recommend the seller.
on 21 May 2014
Bought for the grandson who loves playing Skylanders Giants on his Wii..delivered in good time and delighted with the price.Haven`t used it personally yet but sure he will be happy with his present.
on 11 June 2013
My son bought this as he wanted the Hot Dog character. There is a mistake in the wording as we received catapult instead of Scorpion Striker so this needs correcting to avoid any children getting upset when it arrives.