- Paperback: 108 pages
- Publisher: Candle Light Press (23 May 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0976605309
- ISBN-13: 978-0976605300
- Product Dimensions: 19.1 x 0.6 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,540,235 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
And The Sky Turned White... Paperback – 23 May 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The drawings are stark--white, black and very little gray the story is carried across to the reader. There is also very little cross-hatching for texture yet you get a feel for the desolation and isolation of the scientist as she goes about her daily rounds of servicing equipment and taking readings. The reader indeeds feels the desperation as she tries to learn what is happening to the universe and her world. The story is simple and has been told many times in many ways but this view is none the less worth readings and thinking about.
Look for similar items by category