on 22 June 2011
I love this! It is so cute. I bought it when my baby started weaning and there was no room in the change bag for everything she needs for lunch. I can fit in a water cup, plastic bib, spoon holder and tupperware boxes for main course, fruit pot and fingerfood.

The handle clip is really useful as I clip it onto the change bag and it doesn't get lost. It unzips fully for speedy access to whatever she is demanding.
on 26 September 2011
lunch box is v. cute, although could benefit for separate compartments. Also feels quite flimsy for the price. That's all
on 9 February 2015
The girls love all of these. Well built, good size and look lovely. Internal wipe clean surface works just fine. We tend to use with clip boxes. Even survived a fair few washing machine trips after being left in the car over the weekend.
on 19 December 2013
This was bought as a birthday present (as we already have a range of Skip Hop Lunchies/backpacks!

I think the owl is one of the best characters, perfect for our niece. Also love the Monkey in this range.
on 9 May 2013
Really cute - got loads of compliments. Good amount of space inside - enough for a thin ice pack to keep it cool, several sachets,a sandwich and a petiit filous. Could do with a longer strap to put over the shoulder though. Going to buy the rucksack and reins!
VINE VOICEon 17 May 2014
This is original, sturdy Skip Hop insulated lunch bag (I have seen visually very similar, low quality items on the market).

My 3 year old daugher loves is so much that she calls it "cutie pie" and she want to sleep with it...

The zipper has nice faux leather metallic leaf charm making opening easier. The only thing that I find a bit annoying about this bag are the ears, you need to push them away in order to close the zipper as they tend to lean towards the back.

Fully recommended, especially for younger children, older ones may find it a bit too small (it does not fit Lego lunchbox for instance).
on 28 August 2011
I wanted a lunch bag to keep my 8 month old daughters food cool when we were out and about and fell in love with this cute bag. I looked at others thinking i didn't want to fall into the trap of buying something useless just beacuse it looked cute but in the end this product won out. It hasn't disappointed, it looks good, keeps her food cool, has enough room for several pots of food plus a sippy cup, bib and cutlery and best of all keeps her entertained as she likes to look at the owl!
on 26 April 2013
Purchased this item for my three year old daughter she was delighted when it arrived but sadly the zip fastener was not attached and the metal work was all scratched.... sent it back for a refund... ! Such a shame as my its lovely bag and my daughter was so upset...surely items are checked before being sent out!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 October 2012
I bought the owl lunch bag for my little girl starting school and she loves it ! Its bright and easy to find amongst the rest of the lunch boxes and has a handy clip handle so it can be attached to her bookbag so its not forgotten at the end of the day. Its a perfect size for her lunch and a drink and has a netted part which fits an ice pack in easily. Great purchase.
on 11 December 2013
Perfect for carrying around my baby daughter's lunch. Clips easily onto my changing bag or can be carried on its own. Good quality product and arrived on time. Also look forward to my daughter being able to use it herself when she is older.