on 5 June 2017
Very pleased with this product, I'm sure my grandchildren will love it
on 25 January 2017
ok as described, but gets wrapped around your leg so easily, it's only fun for about 5 mins before the child gets very bored of it
on 6 April 2017
Broken not sure if arrived like it or not after 2 weeks this was a birthday present :0 (
review image
on 6 May 2016
Odd toy this.
I can do it okay and I'm an overweight 43 year old dad. My 5 year old daughter struggles with it, my wife struggles with it. They are both slender, I'm round and find it funny that I'm the only one that can do it.
BUT this thing is like an intense workout, well for me anyhow. After 30-40 skips I'm struggling. Wife says I need more grace and finess as the house shakes with my footfalls but I'm just concentrating on coordinating my leg movements and trying to breath and not collapse so can only stomp rhythmically.
The experts reckon that you should do 20 minutes of intense sweat hard breathing inducing excercise every day, well 20 minutes with this bugger would kill me.
Very good.
on 17 April 2009
Glitter Skipping Ball - MK2 Version

My daughter asked for this as she was using a lighthopper with the ball on a pole but she had 2 broken at school by less careful girls. This is much more durable - a little harder so requires more skill and seems to be easier to do "tricks with" (ie jumps & hops).

Good price & it arrived very quickly.
on 27 June 2009
My eight year old daughter is very happy with her Skip Ball and has mastered the art very quickly! It's still fine after a month of being played with, so am glad I chose this make over some others that I looked at.
on 20 July 2014
Initial reaction from my 10yr old Wow! this is so much better than the one with the hard plastic ring. The ankle loop is plastic covered rope. However, once she had reached 50 skips she said it burnt her skin and left a mark. So be warned.....it's great, faster than the hard plastic hoop version, but wear socks! There is a tiny bell inside the ball, which, although on first sight my daughter said that might be annoying, she said she doesn't notice it when skipping
on 28 February 2016
This is the second Skip Ball I have ordered. The first one last September (2015) as a birthday present for my 6 year old niece which was a great success and very popular in the school playground. The second one I ordered for the 6 year old, to give her sister for her 10th birthday present as she was fed her sister borrowing hers. Obviously, a very successful toy which spans the age groups and a fun way for children to exercise.
on 7 June 2009
My 6 year daughter has had great fun with this ankle skip, there seems to be a play ground craze going on with them at her school.
on 18 October 2010
Bought for 6 year olds, they've thoroughly enjoyed playing with them. Seem to be durable and good for developing co-ordination as well as alot of fun!