Customer reviews

on 20 November 2012
This is the second Skins Thermal product that I have bought and I have to wax lyrical about them. As a skinny person who loves the outdoors, but really feels the cold, I cannot recommend the tights and tops more highly for essential warmth, not to mention comfort and support. Skins do exactly what they say - their products are expensive, yes, but the technology behind the product means that they actually work.
on 5 November 2013
I haven't used these for skiing or running in but wear them for about 4-5 hours after a run. They reduce the expected post run muscle ache by about 70% for me. I also have a pair of non-thermal A200 skins but these thermals are way more comfortable- softer with less seams. I'll probably stick with using the A200s for the actual run and these for recovery and winter rowing. Well worth the money if you suffer from achey legs after exercise. It made the difference for me between persevering with the running and ditching it due to constant leg ache.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 January 2016
Keep me warm-as too the compression part I am still undecided whether they have any effect. Knocked a star off because they come up short (above my ankles) on my 30 inch long legs.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse