Skins Men's Tri 400 compression Shorts
|Price:||£51.95 - £60.40|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 400 Fit and Dynamic Gradient Compression - You'll notice improved power, as well as less post-exercise muscle soreness.
- Warp Knit - The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance.
- Permanent Antimicrobial Treatment - Helps to keep the garment free from odour and sweat for those hard rigorous training sessions.
- UPF Protection - Upto 50+ UPF Protection.
- TRI400 Chamois - Using Elastic Interface® Technology, featuring high density foam providing maximum protection, all-way stretch elastic insert expands and contracts with movement, eliminating friction as you pedal and textured surface allows for optimum moisture transfer and comfort.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Skins TRI400 Triathlon Compression Shorts are built for the hardcore triathlete, designed using 400 fit and dynamic gradient compression, to help improve performance and reduce post-exercise soreness. They are built using the ultra-lightweight TRI400 chamois which is designed especially for triathletes who are aiming to maximise comfort and performance. Carbon-infused fabric panels are specifically placed between the thighs to reduce chafing, increase comfort and enhance performance during the final stages of the race.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Can't go wrong with Skins, always worth paying for the premium brands and they're one of them.Published 15 months ago by MR S A CANNON
Quite a firm fit but neat tidy smart and does a good job.Published 23 months ago by Book reviewer 325