- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
|Price:||£31.43 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- With 200 fit and dynamic gradient compression, you'll notice improved power, as well as less post-exercise muscle soreness.
- Biomechanically placed Memory MX fabric over the spine and around the scapula and obliques provides constant, controlled compression and unrestricted movement to help you to avoid the type of muscle damage you sustain in action, but only notice when you cool down.
- Fast wicking technology transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate body temperature. Permanent antimicrobial treatment and UPF 50+ provides all round protection. A hem gripper keeps the shirt in place as you race around.
- Dynamic gradient compression delivers more oxygen filled blood to active muscles to increase power and stamina
- Warp knit construction has a 'float line' between loops to aid moisture management. Multiple yarns are used for added strength and to eliminate running if the fabric is torn.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Skins sport products are ground breaking, body moulded, gradient compression performance equipment with built in BioAcceleration Technology which will enhance your performance in training, competition and recovery and give you an edge over your competition. Skins wrap and support key muscle groups, which reduces vibration and helps maintain muscle alignment. The fabrics also draw moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry. SKINS also helps to regulate body temperature in both warm and cool conditions. Muscles warm up through enhanced circulation, and wicking helps to circulate air, keeping you cool... Basically Skins help to improve the supply of oxygen to activate muscles, enhancing natural performance and increasing the turnaround of metabolic waste and reducing the build up og lactic acid. Introducing the new A200 RANGE to be used during training, which incorporates a technology that has been tested on hundreds of real athletes using 3D body scanning and dynamic compression measuring techniques. This helped SKINS determine exactly where compression is needed for optimal circulation, injury prevention and maximum comfort.
Top Customer Reviews
these fit, and squeeze nicely! I seem to have an extra spring in my step, but don't know if that's just because they feel nice!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
delighted with shorts.they were a gift for my grandson.Published 6 months ago by dorothy mcelhinney
Really tight. Good for active sports if you've any abdominal weakness.Published 18 months ago by KJW