on 15 June 2014
When I first opened the packaging, my first thought was that I liked the colour ans the fabric and the shape. Sometimes when you see something online it can differ in person. I have never worn this brand before but it ticked all the boxes. The first think I gasped at was the sizing. When I placed my order, I had gone for a small. Iam a size 8 but I have a good size bust. Iam usually an small and stick with that because if a bra doesn't fit your ribcage its useless. But when i looked at the label I thought I had got all wrong and it would be too big. But on, it fit, bust aswell. Its padded in the cups and they are removable but it gives abit of comfort. The next issue was the medium impact. I was using this for speed walking so medium is fine. but it didn't state that on the listing. It was ok, I think medium is pushing it. There was a little jiggle going on, which made me wonder if I had got the XS would this of been less. The style is cut well, fits unseen under my racerback. Its not to high uncer the arm and not too low, same goes for the neckline. Hidden well, pulls on and comfortable. Does have a couple of labels and seams but no friction in the times I have used it.

Overall the listing doesn't list a size guideline,
on 18 December 2014
Very comfortable and supportive fit with padded inserts which can be removed. The colour and pattern is lovely. The top is less supportive than the Shock Absorber sports bra that I usually wear for running but for my bust size this offers enough support, I'd describe it as medium support whereas the Shock Absorber bras are high support. I'm a 34B (shirt size 10) and I'd say if my cup size was much bigger I might find it's not supportive enough for running but would be fine for less high impact sports and exercise classes. I ordered the small size and it fits very well, snug enough for good support but not too tight that it's impossible to get into and out of or to feel restrictive whilst wearing it. I'd recommend this, it's comfortable, supportive without being restrictive and it looks good too.
on 1 August 2014
Fantastic fit, no rubbing, bought when reduced but the pink is now cheaper so I bought 3 of those. I use for running and insanity classes. 34a is a small. Love all the skins clothes for running, watch the prices as they do get cheaper!
on 28 June 2014
Been looking all over for a high neck sports bra. The fit is really nice but needed to remove the pads! It really is a shame there are no others colours or larger sizes. All the girls at aikido want one
on 27 June 2015
Very supportive and comfortable to wear. I am a 34" bust and this was a size small so the fit was as expected (I am borderline between an S and XS but either probably would have done the job). I have purchased a few Skins items and found them all to be quite comfortable and well fitting. I usually wear this item for a 'work out' or running and then chuck it in the machine for a rinse and spin straight after use. This has been quite sufficient for a number of sessions now and I have not used detergents or hot water for washing it and tumble drying is not recommended. So far, so good I expect a proper wash at 30 degrees with a non bio every blue moon would do the job. I get the impression from the manufacturers that a gentler treatment on lower temperatures and a limit to over washing would extend the life and performance of this item
on 25 July 2015
So glad I bought this item. The material is comfortable and fits snugly with no chaffing. This product does what it says it will do and supports you when you are active. I would happily continue to purchase more of these especially when reasonably priced (I managed to get a good deal at one point and paid about a tenner for my second purchase). It makes all the difference wearing the best gear.
on 12 January 2015
Medium support so not super tight but soft nice material so good enough for fitness exercises. Not sure if it provides enough support for running, haven't tried yet. The removable cups seem unnecessary.
on 1 August 2014
Brilliant fit, so comfortable, no rubbing.I wear it for running and insanity classes. 34a is a size small. Great colour, easy to get on and off and at less than £8 a bargain. I bought 3!
on 28 July 2014
Really good support top and nice looking too!
on 11 September 2014
Bought this Skins lady's compression top for £8.11 & I couldn't ask for more, this is top quality and fit at a discounted price. Recommended for all gym/sports fans or as a support top. Excellent!