Customer reviews

Price:£28.42 - £34.99

on 7 April 2017
What I expected.
on 29 July 2015
Didn't realise that I was buying a different type of skins as my normal ones [a bit longer than these] and these are even better as they are a great fit and very comfortable.
on 9 January 2014
I've got standard Jockey sports underwear at half the price and i never have any complaints. But I thought I would give these a go for the Athens classic marathon, at around 18kms I started to get groin chaffing/rash and started to get get very painfull a few k's down the road so I stopped at the med station to shove some vaseline down there, that helped a lot and had no problems after that (maybe the pain in my feet took my mind off of it). Anyway, I wonder if I would have had this problem in my Jockeys? I never get groin rash any other times.
on 22 July 2016
Keeps everything in place! Which is what you want when running, so you can concentrate on your breathing rather than having to worry about other stuff.
on 3 May 2016
I've a couple of other items of Skins clothing and I'm usually a small, but when I bought a small pair of these shorts I found them to feel like they are an extra-small... as in ball-crushingly small. They are very short, and because of the construction of a very short pair of shorts, they pull tightly around the groin. If I were buying again I'd go a size larger than usual.
on 2 October 2013
a fast and efficient service.i won't even bother trying to shop at local sports shops next time. they've always sold out of popular sizes... even at the start of the rugby season
on 7 June 2014
As usual from Skins a great product. I bought it for my teenage rugby mad son and he has no complaints
on 6 February 2015
Really tight. Good for active sports if you've any abdominal weakness.
on 4 February 2016
delighted with shorts.they were a gift for my grandson.
on 30 August 2014
Keeps everything very well tucked away for long runs.