Customer reviews

on 21 August 2016
I love Skins and have dozens of their products but unfortunatly found this to be very poorly fitted.
One person found this helpful
on 14 August 2013
I've used one of the older type suits for many years so it was time to upgrade. Very pleased with the suit, even more comfy than the original version. I completed my ironman wearing this suit with no chafing at all - would recommend :-)
on 8 September 2015
Great Tri Suit.. I am a beginner and I have only done a few triathlons and I have had no problems with the suit.
on 12 September 2013
A great suit which deserves 5 stars, but being right on the Med/Large limit the med is sure a tight fit. Make sure you ease into it gently, as I found, you can rip the cotton in the seams easily. So, being my second suit it must be good. The tightness does help with lactic build up, and managed to shave 1 minute of a 500mtr swim time. Comfy on the bike as well, and does dry very quickly.Shame this years colours are awful, Yellow YUK.
on 24 September 2013
Tested during last week end for a triathlon sprint. This suit feet perfectly and you can feel the compression. I recommend it !