Size: MH|Colour: Black Silver|Change
Price:£68.49 - £89.99

on 19 August 2013
I love these tights and yes they are tight just like your second skin. Make sure you order the right size as per Skins sizing and not from Amazon sizing because if the tights are too big or too small then the effect will be lost.
Some Market sellers have a photo of the sizing guide.
on 15 January 2015
These really do keep your legs feeling refreshed and energised. I have two issues with them. Firstly, they do gradually lose the tight elasticity even when washed exactly as instructed. Secondly, I can't wear them without a long top because the seaming between the legs creates a very unsightly camel-toe look!!
on 23 March 2012
I have found these tights give great support and don't feel my leg muscles tire so much as they did before I starting wearing them, one of my better buys!!
on 5 December 2012
These are really comfortable and the length is good for long legs. Would recommend SKINS despite the high price tag.
on 13 March 2014
I am using these for my long runs training for a marathon. I read a lot of reviews before buying and I have found they do seem to live up to the reviews. Maybe some of it is psychological but they do seem to enable me to run further and recover more quickly.
on 3 December 2013
Until Skins bought out the 'shape' sizing I always found the waist band too tight (XS is my size according to Skins - I'm 5ft 2 and 98lbs). I have the same problem with bras as I hate anything restricting my breathing. These are near-perfect now.

I run 50+ miles a week (more when marathon training) and consider myself a competitive runner (sub-90 half). These do seem to make a difference to recovery times. I love them in the winter (although they're not that warm) but will probably just use them as recovery tights in the summer.
on 27 May 2012
This does everything it says on the tin, yet it is so comfy. I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first as to the effectiveness of it, but it does really feel like a second skin and I didn't feel as fatigued as I normally do after my workout classes. I'm looking to get the shorter version now that the temperatures are getting warmer.
on 18 February 2015
Fantastic tights with great compression, holds you well and gives good prevention of microdamage to the soft tissue when doing high impact excercise such running. Done a half marathon in them and wasnt sore at all where before I used to suffer from bad delayed onset muscle soreness. Defo would buy it again.
on 28 February 2014
I ordered SA and got SH - seller did not know the difference which was not a great start. The SH fit, but are fairly short in the body. The compression is very light compared to some brands I tried on.

On my first outing (7.0 degrees and raining), I was absolutely freezing. Despite doing a 7 mile fell run, my legs never got warm and I was shivering in the car all the way home. They are very very thin and probably OK for summer, but at the risk of hypothermia I will not wear them again until the weather is warmer. Based on this experience I will have to buy another pair of a different brand for winter running.

The reason I liked the look of Skins is because they are not heavily branded and flashed with logos or stripes but the downside is they did not do what I wanted them to do.

On reflection I should have sent them back.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 May 2011
the lady skins are a great product, I was helped to choose the correct size using the sizing chart. My legs definitely feel less tired, I even kept them on all day once between rides( I am on my legs all day) and was not hot or uncomfortable.