Customer reviews

Size: Small|Colour: White|Change
Price:£55.80 - £89.76

on 12 July 2015
I was sceptical about 3/4 tights. I didn't see how having a garment that was half way between full and short tights would be of any use.
I have a number of Skins items so I knew the quality and design would be outstanding.
These 3/4 tights are surprisingly very useful. You have full compression for your thighs and glutes. Your knees are covered so feel warmer and ready to blast on your workout.
Having your calves and ankles exposed gives you an extra degree freedom and cooling.

I now actually prefer these to both full and half tights. They are the perfect middle ground.

*Update*
I used these for cycling. An excellent choice. You knees experience a significant benefit and again your calves are free to breath. Also means your cycle socks don't get over lapped with the bottom of your tights.
on 19 July 2013
purchased for the lakeland 100. these are very good indeed. only slight issue is that as i have a small waist (28) and large thighs the sizing for this product is via BMI. for those of us who are short(174cm tall), fit and muscular the bmi fit is not the best way to size a product. either the waist fits and the material over the thighs is very tight or the thighs fit and the waist is a bit too large. apart from that very good item.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 December 2014
Ok, but prefer the Nike version - these ones sit too low on the shin - the model in the picture must be much taller than me (I'm 6'0) - I wanted them to sit just below the knee but they sit just above the ankle.
on 26 May 2014
I use these pants for several years and they are fantastic. In the latter model, however, the length is slightly shortened compared to the previous model and in my opinion is not very positive
on 31 May 2014
Brilliant and comfortable to wear. Fit perfectly I'd certainly buy some more of these. Good level of compression. Certainly recommend these.
on 25 October 2013
The Skins A400 do everything I'd hoped for, extra support and result in less muscle strain. Well worth the investment.
on 17 May 2015
these are ok could be much higher in the waist.
on 9 September 2016
quality product, aids and improves performance
on 25 February 2015
Excellent arrived on time product perfect
on 8 December 2015
Great product which is ultra confortable.