on 26 November 2014
I use these tops in the gym and having worn both Nike Pro and the Sub stuff, I feel these offer unrivalled compression. I bought four of them. I feel that they enhance my gym experience, providing support for my muscle groups which enables a sustained intensity in the gym I just don't get from wearing a cotton t-shirt. They look really good too. The sweat wicking is very good - note that there's a big mesh patch under each armpit that's not visible in the photograph.

My only issue is with the longevity of the product with frequent usage. In the space of three months - with two uses per week of each top - two have developed problems. Specifically a rip at a seam. I've sent them back and had replacements, no quibble.

The fit is exceptionally tight. The guide from Skins is spot on so follow their advice on sizing. The fit does slacken slightly with washing so don't be perturbed if when you first try it on you feel like you're a square peg in a round hole.
6 people found this helpful
on 3 December 2015
Excellent product. Have had my eye on Skins Compression kit for a while, and whilst I love my Adidas compression long-sleeved top and compression shorts, Skins products are perceived as being market-leaders, which now I wholeheartedly agree. I wear it under existing training kit for cycling and whatever else comes along and has so-far provided the attributes that make this a necessary piece of cycling kit. I am now hoping to add some other Skins items to my growing list of cycling & training wear.
on 26 November 2015
Purchased 2013 skins silver A200 XL I'm chest size 46 have been totally satisfied with this top used regularly at gym on cross trainer etc over the past 2 years
this top is worth every penny no sign of wear Stays in shape looks great washes easily drys easily costs more than some but worth paying for such a well made item no faults found in the design it's now 2015 November and have just purchased 2 more A200 tops in black and white this is a 5 star product well done skins
on 15 September 2015
Excellent quality. I would echo the advice given by many others: if in the slightest doubt go UP one size. I normally but T-shirts as medium and also have the A200 bottoms as medium but bought the top as large. I'm glad I did - it still provides a great deal of compression, any more and I don't know if I would have been able to put it on.
on 12 October 2015
Best compression top I've bought and I use all the leading brands, would be 5 stars if the sizing was a little bigger as I'm usually an XL but I would definately go up 1 size if your ordering. I'm 6ft 1 and 94kg and its to tight around my arms. The quality is great though with lots of cool things like breathable material under the arms and a grip lining at the bottom of the shirt to stop it riding up.
on 23 June 2016
Good, but not as good as the long sleeved top as the armpit areas tend to ride up a little and chafe ever so slightly. The silvery grey is nice though.

Otherwise, the usual quality and good compression you expect from Skins.
on 18 June 2016
This has to be the most impressive compression top I have ever bought. The yellow strip design also complements your body and if you have some guns they will be noticed in the gym!! Hello ladies ;). Good fit, fast delivery, good well designed top. Skins have to be in my top 3 at the moment. Not gone wrong with these gems yet. Good form
on 15 August 2013
This was my first purchase of the A200 top. Took a little while to wrestle my way out of it, but once mastered it becomes easier! Since buying this top I have purchased a similar item from another supplier with the top made in china. The second top was no where near as good as this one. I suppose you get what you pay for! Would defiantly recommend this supplier!!!
on 20 December 2017