- Also check our best rated Weight Loss Tablet reviews
Skinny Sprinkles Appetite Control Weight Loss Drink with Glucomannan
(£83.17 / kg)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Skinny Sprinkles is a Weight Management Aid that helps you eat less food & still feel full
- Drink half an hour before a meal to suppress the appetite and help promote the feeling of fullness
- The active ingredient glucomannan is clinically proven to help you lose weight and is backed by over 20 years of clinical studies
- Clinically proven to reduce fatigue and increase energy levels | Suitable for vegetarians & vegans and is registered with the Vegan society
- Skinny Sprinkles was formulated by leading nutritional scientist Dr N. Plummer PHD and comes with a 30 day money back guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Indications:Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach of children. Do not use if pack is damaged. Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Ingredients:Each serving contains: Glucomannan (Konjac Fibre Powder), Inulin, Sucrose, Glucose, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Potassium Bicarbonate, Guarana Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sucralose, Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin B3 (Niacin),Strawberry Powder, Strawberry Flavour, Beet Red. Patent Pending: NO. 1210422.0
Directions:For Weight Loss: Take 3 Skinny Sprinkles® per day. To be taken 15-30 minutes before a main meal. Can be taken as a snack replacement.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
What is Skinny Sprinkles? Skinny Sprinkles is a powder that when poured in water makes a Strawberry Drink with a smoothie texture. The key ingredients in Skinny Sprinkles are scientifically proven to boost weight loss, alertness and stamina and help to reduce tiredness and fatigue. To be taken in conjunction with a calorie restricted diet. How does Skinny Sprinkles reduce the appetite? When taken before a meal your stomach needs less food to feel full. Skinny Sprinkles works by delaying gastric emptying, resulting in a reduced appetite. Gastric emptying refers to the speed at which food and drink leaves the stomach. Put simply when you eat a meal gastric emptying can take up to 2.5 hours to leave your stomach whereas a drink will take minutes. This is why a glass of water will not make us feel satisfied in the same way a meal will. It is the delay in gastric emptying what makes us feel full. When you take Skinny Sprinkles the active ingredient glucomannan (Konjac) starts working in the stomach. It has an extraordinary water holding capacity that forms into a gel like solution. The stomach treats this as food, which delays gastric emptying resulting in a reduced appetite. Skinny Sprinkles is clinically proven to reduce body weight and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Each serving contains: Glucomannan (Konjac Fibre Powder), Inulin, Sucrose, Glucose, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Potassium Bicarbonate, Guarana Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sucralose, Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin B3 (Niacin),Strawberry Powder, Strawberry Flavour, Beet Red. Patent Pending: NO. 1210422.0See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The good point about this product;
It works. It DOES make you feel full and it does suppress your appetite. So as that's the only thing most people want to know, I thought I'd get that out the way first!
If I take it at lunch time I end up skipping lunch and not wanting my evening meal until about 8pm, meaning in between breakfast + evening time I have nothing - not the healthiest of choices, I know, but I work shifts so it suits me just fine. Or I'll take it with my breakfast & then not be hungry until about 4pm. The instructions say to take three sachets a day but no way could I stomach three, and here are the bad points;
- It is quite foul tasting. It says to stir until dissolved + then wait for it to thicken 'to a smoothie consistency' well I have stirred + waited plenty but it's never dissolved and certainly never changed consistency! You really do just have to man up and gulp it down quickly. Yes it's unpleasant drinking a drink with bits floating in it, but realistically did anyone REALLY believe this was going to be a diet aid that tasted delicious and also helped you lose weight?!
- The first couple of times I took it my heart rate was very high throughout the day and I got frequent palpitations. It didn't particularly bother me but it was unpleasant - a bit like drinking too much coffee. Also, I LOVE coffee but because of the way this drink made me feel I ended up cutting it out totally because I was worried it would give me too much of a buzz.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these after reading positive reviews, I have PCOS and fibroids- had hormone therapy to treat my symptoms and a side-effect was weight-gain, and I put on 2 stone over 18... Read morePublished 20 hours ago by LuLu
These are so straightforward to use, the amount to take before each meal is conveniently measured out in individual sachets, which are easy to take around with you. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Redsetter
SPRINKLES... not realy, how they arrived was in solid lumps in their sachets.. they took ages to crush and didn't fully dissolve even in proper shaker with steel ball... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ms S. Willetts
Really does work, I have one 1/2 and hour be eating and it really does make a difference to how much I eat, I feel full and satisfied without the need to snack or eat desserts. Read morePublished 2 months ago by MLC
The first time I tried these I was shocked at how well they worked. I had one at midday and still wasn't hungry by 7pm. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
These really do help you feel fuller for longer. If you need some extra help with your diet they are great. However they are not a magic wand!Published 2 months ago by Jenny HC
Firstly, it is worth mentioning that I took the sprinkles twice a day rather than the recommended 3 times a day.
I usually had one before lunch and one before tea. Read more
I was very cynical about this product, because I think that normally if things look too good to be true they are, but amazon recommended it to me when I was feeling weak and... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lauren Tai-Sen-Choy
pleasant taste filled me up when out and about stopped me snaking I will order more delivery to Ireland was faster then expectedPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer