Size: Pack of 1|Change

on 14 November 2014
The red spider veins in my legs seemed to be getting more and more noticeable. On patch on back of my right leg being very ugly. My husband (who never normally comments or criticizes anything about me) even asked me what was wrong with my legs.

So despite seeing the varying reviews on this product, I thought I would give it ago. At such a good price on Amazon I had to try. Indeed it was a great deal cheaper than the cosmetic laser removal I considered.

The first tube seemed to make a tiny difference, so I decided to put on auto delivery. I am now on my 4th lot. And whilst the veins are still there, they are most definately less visible. I really wish I had taken 'before' pictures. The huge patch on my right leg is around a third of the original size and not so red. The other veins are hardly there at all. Before from a distance my legs looked bruised and patchy, but now they have a good even look. So I'm not embarrassed at being bare legged.

I certainly believe that expecting miracles just using one tube is unrealistic. I am quite happy to pay for a tube to be delivered every 2 months forever. And who knows, but time I've been using it for a year, my veins will have almost gone! And if they don't, and I do decide to get them layered, it won't cost me nearly as much because the area is much smaller now (believe you are charged for size of vein areas) The plus side is that the smell is lovely, and I have perfectly moistured legs too.
on 4 September 2013
Initially this cream did appear to work but then I had doubts. I have continued to use it for 7 weeks now and there is a slight improvement. Definitely not a quick fix and I will continue to use it and update this review.
on 25 July 2013
Dear consumers,Having read various write ups about 'Skin doctor' vein away,I decided to purchase it.
I followed the manufacturers suggestions in applying,disappointingly it did not reduce my spider veins as claimed on the product in the given four weeks of use.
on 28 April 2013
THIS PRODUCT HAD NO AFFECT WHATSOEVER!! USELESS. I'LL NEVER BUY IT AGAIN. IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY!! DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS.
on 26 November 2013
It did absolutely nothing, all the veins are still showing, there was no improvement at all. WEaste of time and money
on 18 April 2016
I've been using this twice daily on face and legs for a couple of weeks. The cream is a really nice moisturiser in any case and makes my skin feel great. I noticed that my face was far less pink after about a week and the veins seem to be reducing in colour; particularly on my legs (where they're the worst). It's definitely improving the appearance of the veins and I may even consider sporting a skirt in a near future. The only reason that I've dropped to four stars is that it contains methyl paraben and I try to avoid this and the other nasty preservatives normally
on 21 April 2013
i have been putting this cream on for a year now and for me its just so good .the diffrence on the viens is great .but its not a quick fix .you must give it a good six months .you will see a lot of fadeing on the viens . i can only give you my experiance . with this cream . i am pleased with it . my viens are not so prominant .i hated to see them .
on 16 January 2016
Used this product for the first time, but was not sure whether it worked. Only after using the second tube doing the same thing applying it morning sometimes and every night I actually do notice the difference when my veins do appear from time but use it with the lemon grass lotion. Seems to work well.
on 24 October 2013
it did not make any changes to my veins and thought was not as effective as advertised. Very disappointed.Waste of my money.
on 11 May 2016
Have tried other creams before to no avail & this one is no different. Religiously applied to one patch of veins on my shin twice a day for a month & there was absolutely no difference. I don't believe that if I had carried on any long that it would have mattered. Don't believe there is any cream out there that does the trick

See one answered question