on 29 May 2015
PLEASE READ......Absolute rubbish.... I cant believe I wasted my money on this, I bought this after reading the positive reviews and wish I hadn't bothered.... Preparation H, or spraying your face with hairspray is more effective than this "expensive moisturiser"!!!!! HONESTLY!!.. Shouldn't be marketed as an "instant facelift". I feel an idiot for believing it could work... IT DOES'NT!! Absolute rip-off, spend your money on something more worthwhile like a chocolate teapot or glass nails!!!!
I don't normally write reviews but felt this needed one.... just don't bother!
on 13 June 2017
obviously this is like all other creams making stupid claims but I do really like it and I don't know if it is the collagen tablets I have been taking or this cream - most probably a combination but after a few months I do see a small improvement.
on 4 April 2017
Great stuff
on 15 March 2016
Good
on 21 July 2015
It worked, I use it on special occations
on 5 June 2017
So dissappointed in this product. Waste of money, does not do what it says on the bottle!!
on 19 April 2017
Works, does what is says on the box, definately recommend
on 9 May 2015
Arrived this morning and I couldn't wait to try it! I have lines under my eyes that I feel very self conscious of. I read the instructions and watched tutorials on you tube and was expecting great results. I applied and stood motionless for five minutes, I felt no effect, no tightening and no hope! Looked in the mirror and only saw a difference on my top lip. Maybe its my skin type or my lines are too deep, but at 42yrs my wrinkles are not as pronounced as some shown on you tube. I didn't experience a facial miracle, all I feel is a little poorer in my bank balance. I'm debating whether to try instantly ageless or just save the money and go for Botox. I will continue to use this product for a few more days and see if there are any improvements.
on 3 December 2011
Hi

All Skin Doctors products I have found great, and it is certainly good to get them at a bargain price with Amazon. Have been using this for some time, I think it helps! Jane
on 7 July 2012
Skin Doctors Instant Facelift is a product I would buy again!. It doesnt make a dramatic difference but a subtle difference, which gives you more confidence. It is easy to apply, and make up can be applied over it quite easily. It slightly tightens the contours of the face, makes you look as if you have had a good nights sleep!