Skin + Bones: Parallel Practices in Fashion and Architecture Hardcover – 2 Oct 2006
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
`Lavishly illustrated ... offers a valuable contribution to a relatively underexplored area of critical literature'
-- The Art Book
About the Author
Brooke Hodge and Lisa Mark are both Curators of Architecture & Design at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
P.S when you find a book on here you must have but don't like the inflated price, try finding out who the publisher is and check their site, sometimes the book is still available for the original price.
I apologize for not actually reviewing the book, I will when I get it, I just didn't want anyone to pay more than they had to.
Amazon is a great way to purchase books which are rare in you region and sometimes even less expensive. skin+bones arrived on time and in great condition, new as descibed.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Drafting
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Fashion
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Fashion Design