VINE VOICEon 8 July 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
A very light, non greasy hand lotion that is absorbed very quickly into the skin leaving your hands soft and reducing any irritation you may have had from beforehand. My palms often feel irritated and go bright red with a burning sensation, which must be some sort of allergy that I have yet to identify, and this helped immediately.
As others have noted before me, ageing skin is no fun at all, and what was once perfectly normal skin that knew its place by never making its presence felt, becomes dry and irritated, requiring regular slatherings of conditioning and moisturising products all over the body. I was particularly pleased that with this product, a little was sufficient for the job.
In fact this is going pride of place by the sink for after washing up and handling irritants.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've been using this moisturiser for a week now and am quite pleased with it.

The lotion appears to fulfil all the claims made for it in the product description above; I've used it on my hands after extended periods of wearing rubber gloves as my skin is inclined to get irritated; the lotion soothes and helps prevent the itching I get from the mild eczema that is aggravated by the gloves.
I've also used it on my face to prevent dryness after shaving.
In both cases, a fairly small application of the lotion is all that is necessary as it seems very effective; it is rapidly absorbed but it does leave a little stickiness, presumably due to the trapping of moisture on the skin.
The dispenser makes it easy to regulate an appropriate amount for each application and I appreciate the fact that it is fragrance-free.

An easily recommendable product that does what it says; economical and easy to use.
on 18 May 2015
I am very pleased with this product, after coming across it by accident. I have VERY sensitive skin and have wasted loads of money on products that cause burning and itchIng and end up in the bin. Cetaphil is a real find, it is effective and gentle. I have used it everyday with no nasty side effects. Definitely a keeper!
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have been using this for about a month now after buying it from a leading chemist. Suffer with dry patches on my arms and this was recommended to me as good for eczema more so if suffering with sensitive skin which I do.

What I like about it is the fact it is so easy to use with it being a pump dispensar, no trying to squeeze any lotion out. Just the right amount gets squirted each time. Great for using all over body as well as face, so really a versatile product with being able to target all areas face and body in one. Plus no skin reactions to it.

Non greasy so clothes can be put on afterwards and if needing to apply any to hands not left with a greasy residue either. Really does give good results, my dry patches seem to have gone and still applying it as nice and soothing after being out in the sun. Seems to moisturise sun parched skin. For me a good bathroom all rounder that anyone else in the family can use too.

When then offered this from Amazon ordered it as know it is one product that suits my skin and I have already been using for the last month with great results. Not one to really look at the ingredients as to what is in it. Half the time the chemicals or ingredients are marked in words that only a chemist or pharmacist could decode, and lots of ingredients would not mean a thing to me unless it started giving me some sort of reaction then would look closely at them. Sometimes skin can change through the seasons too and this may suit my skin now but come winter may not, will update review at a later stage to say if any reactions etc with weather changes. Just been using an eye cream and one I have used for a while but suddenly a reaction to it so it does happen even after a time.
Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion 236ml

I came across the Galderma brand, more years ago than I care to remember and found their products to be very good.

I tend to get a few abrasions when gardening and also insect stings, that when near to healing, seem to stay itchy with dry patches that are very slow to go back to normal. I was very pleased to be offered this product to try in the hope that it would effect some improvement.

I am happy to say that 'yes' it really, really does help and that is just in a few days.

Ageing is horrid and for me, has meant much dryer skin on lower front legs and arms. My hands do not recover so well from any prolonged immersion in water when house cleaning ad washing up. Again, I am delighted to report that this Cetaphil is solving the problem.

Not much is needed and I massaged it well in. I did not find any greasy residue at all, but would advise user to leave it to soak in on hands for a little while.

Having a pump top to the container I really like, and makes it so easy to dispense. Being fragrance free means that it is suitable for male or female.

This is reasonably expensive compared to other moisturising products that are on the market, but from my experience, it is worth it. Obviously if you can afford to buy the larger sizes, then it will work out cheaper for you. This is an excellent product and I really recommend it. I have only deducted a star because of the price.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Quite impressed with this lotion.

Never head of this brand before but i will definitely buy this lotion again based on its performance on my skin the last few weeks.

I swear im allergic to water, people think im nuts, but i dont use soap of any kind on my skin but when i come out of the shower my skin is dry, flaky and itchy and the only thing that has ever worked is body butter and even that only lasted a few hours and then my skin was as flaky as before.

I wasnt expecting much from this at all, but after a few weeks of use my skin is a little softer and seems more hydrated than before. It is in a very big bottle and i like the convenience of the pump bottle as i keep it near the shower to use right after. It is really light and goes onto my skin easily and soaks up right away, its not thick or greasy but i did find it made my hands a little sticky so i had to remember to wash it off my hands.

Despite this i am most definitely going to be buying this again, i received both the 236ml and the 436ml to try so it should last me a good long time.

Thanks Cetaphil.
VINE VOICEon 9 July 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
For years I have been plagued by dry skin on my nose and along my brow line. I've tried just about every sort of moisturiser you can imagine and while some provide temporary relief I find I need to reapply several times a day and it drives me mad. I decided to give this a try and expected another failure but I'd read good reports so what did I have to lose? Like other reviewers I found it to be somewhat greasier than expected on first application and I was glad I gave myself plenty of time to let it soak in before venturing out. I soon learned though that a little bit goes a long way so subsequent applications were more measured. Over the week I have been trying it I have found one application in the morning and one in the evening is enough to keep my dry skin fully hydrated and while I can't claim it feels softer, it certainly looks a lot healthier. Some reviewers have commented on the cost but if that is the price of a product that works I'm happy to pay it.
on 6 June 2015
I had some sort of undiagnosed skin thing with rough red patches and frequent breakouts. I suspected it was an allergy to some soap or other product. I started washing my face with Cetaphil cleanser and then applying this moisturizer once or twice a day and my skin cleared up in no time!
on 6 February 2015
The only moisturizer I'd use on a daily basis and odd nights. Skin feels great. Gets rid of dry patches and lasts a good few months. Definitely worth the price and dermatologist tested. I use Retin A which causes alot of dry skin/flakiness issues even though I've got naturally oily skin. Fab product. Will buy again.
VINE VOICEon 6 July 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Although this is a premium priced product it is very kind for sensitive skin. I've tried quite a few different types before and this is probably the best. Rubs in and is absorbed very quickly. I did find that I had to wash my hands after using as it left the skin very slightly 'clammy'. It does feel good though and if you have dry and/or sensitive skin it's well worth a try.