- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Skills for Midwifery Practice Paperback – 25 May 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Practicing Midwife; Vol.9; No: 1;This is an indispensable textbook for students that covers the basic skills needed for midwifery practice. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
PUT IT ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST!
I highly recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm loving this book it's helping me understand what becoming a midwife is like and how hard it is and it's hoing me learn everything I need to know about becoming a midwife in the... Read morePublished 3 months ago by amy cantrill
Very useful book for learning midwifery skills as a first year student.Published 12 months ago by Nula
Perfect for student midwives! Have used it throughout my 3 years of trainingPublished 15 months ago by emmaloo
It is a very good book I have been useing this book during my study and I found it a lots of good staf there ,help me in my practicePublished 21 months ago by Barbora