- Paperback: 508 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (19 Oct. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443101280
- ISBN-13: 978-0443101281
- Product Dimensions: 24.5 x 19 x 2.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (38 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 320,550 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Skills for Midwifery Practice Paperback – 19 Oct 2005
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Practicing Midwife; Vol.9; No: 1;This is an indispensable textbook for students that covers the basic skills needed for midwifery practice.
Top Customer Reviews
PUT IT ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST!
I highly recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I think the best midwifery text book. Explains all the important features and why it's so important with research. Excellent read. Top midwifery book I've read so far.Published 5 months ago by Amira Haque
A really great book covering most things. Did find a few things missing that I would like to have been included but otherwise good. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Joe King
Not personally read yet as I don't start uni for a few more weeks. However I have heard great things about this book and was recommended by university for my midwifery studies.Published 9 months ago by C R Wrenn
I'm loving this book it's helping me understand what becoming a midwife is like and how hard it is and it's hoing me learn everything I need to know about becoming a midwife in the... Read morePublished 13 months ago by amy cantrill
Very useful book for learning midwifery skills as a first year student.Published 22 months ago by Nula
Perfect for student midwives! Have used it throughout my 3 years of trainingPublished on 21 May 2015 by emmaloo
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Midwifery