- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Skill Acquisition in Sport: Research, Theory and Practice Paperback – 21 Jun 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nicola Hodges is an Associate Professor with the School of Kinesiology, UBC, Canada, where she studies motor skill learning and correlates of expert performance. She has contributed to the understanding of processes involved in learning from observation and instruction and practice behaviours for elite performance.
A. Mark Williams is Professor of Motor Behaviour in the School of Sport and Exercise Sciences at Liverpool John Moores University, UK. He has published widely in areas related to expertise, skill acquisition and motor control and learning.