Skilful Time Management (Student-Friendly Guides) Paperback – 1 Oct 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Peter's practical suggestions have helped me prioritize tasks, make better use of my time, and get back on track." -- BSc Economics Student
About the Author
Dr Peter Levin is an educational developer at LSE. One of his roles is that of ‘teamwork tutor’ for students working on group projects. Prior to taking up his present position he lectured in social policy at LSE. He is author of Making Social Policy (Open University Press, 1997).
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Time Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Teacher Training
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Study & Learning Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies