- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 615 KB
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Publisher: Rachel Wright (14 Dec. 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B019IN4B1I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 57 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #22,429 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Skies I'm Under: The rain and shine of living an unexpected life Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
This book is truly inspirational and for me it reveals a beautiful message - have strong faith, choose love, live for the present and cherish every moment in life.
Thank you Rachel for opening the door to your world.
Most recent customer reviews
A truly wonderful book that I really needed to read to help me process my own feelings about raising my disabled child. Beautifully written, honest and very relatablePublished 1 month ago by hanae
Beautifully, honestly and realistically written. What a privilege to see into the family and all that happens when a child is born with additional needs. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mrs E J Mellor
A great read. So moving. A window into understanding how life can be with a child with complex needs and the power of love.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Such an amazing read. I wish I could recommend this to every mum that gets to hear the news we have. Direct and honest, beautiful and poignant. One step at a time ❤️Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very moving, loving tale of a mother and her son. Very privileged to be able to share their journey. An inspiration to all mothers . God bless you xxxxxxPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Poignant, beautiful and brutally honest. Rachel's words touched my heart, cried and laughed along her family's journey. Captured all those bitter sweet memories wonderfully. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Absolutely amazing! I could relate to you so much and it was so reassuring to read someone else's feelings which mirrored my own. I feel like I know you and Sammy. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Worth a read just for her writing skills. Couldn't put it down. A must read for anyone who deals with disability in their life, or just wants to read a good book.Published 8 months ago by Alex W.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Living with Disabilities
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Special Needs
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Physical Impairments
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Disorders & Diseases
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families > Parenting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences