- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 615 KB
- Print Length: 204 pages
- Publisher: Rachel Wright (14 Dec. 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B019IN4B1I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 51 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #65,317 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Skies I'm Under: The Rain and Shine of Parenting a Child with Complex Disabilities Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Daily Deals: Books from 99p
Sign-up to the Kindle Daily Deal email newsletter to discover daily deals from 99p.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book is truly inspirational and for me it reveals a beautiful message - have strong faith, choose love, live for the present and cherish every moment in life.
Thank you Rachel for opening the door to your world.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very moving, loving tale of a mother and her son. Very privileged to be able to share their journey. An inspiration to all mothers . God bless you xxxxxxPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Poignant, beautiful and brutally honest. Rachel's words touched my heart, cried and laughed along her family's journey. Captured all those bitter sweet memories wonderfully. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Absolutely amazing! I could relate to you so much and it was so reassuring to read someone else's feelings which mirrored my own. I feel like I know you and Sammy. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
A beautifully written, touching story. Highly recommended.Published 2 months ago by Flat Earth Researcher
Worth a read just for her writing skills. Couldn't put it down. A must read for anyone who deals with disability in their life, or just wants to read a good book.Published 5 months ago by Alex W.
A bittersweet read as a mum to disabled baby with a similar condition. Beautifully written, heartfelt and honest.Published 6 months ago by Nicola Sheldon
Went to a workshop run by Rachel and bought the book. It made me laugh and cry all at the same time! Read morePublished 6 months ago by K LITTLE
Having been on a similar journey I felt the bravery behind sharing this story. Rachel shared things that most people are not brave enough to breathe let alone say out loud. Read morePublished 7 months ago by dash
A beautiful recount of love, patience and determination. This story has touched me in so many ways. It has helped me realise I am not alone and that the feelings I endure are... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Living with Disabilities
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Special Needs
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Physical Impairments
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biography & True Accounts > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Disorders & Diseases
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families > Parenting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences