- Amazon Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Sketch-Book of Geoffrey Crayon, Gent. (Oxford World's Classics) Paperback – 30 Jul 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Susan Manning is a University Lecturer in English at Cambridge, and a Fellow of Newnham college. She has published widely on eighteenth- and nineteenth-century American and Scottish writing, including the critical study, The Puritan-Provincial Vision (1990). She has edited Walter Scott's Quentin Durward in World's Classics
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com