• Customer reviews

on 10 March 2013
I dis overed these walking shoes in America so was pleased to find them oon sale on my return to the UK. What fabulous walking shoes! Lightweight but comfortable all day wear. They are washable too!
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Seriously ugly but the most comfortable shoes ever. Have just returned from 8 days mostly walking 10-20 miles a day in Portugal. The cobbled streets are lovely to look at but a nightmare to walk on, not helped by the steepness of practically every street. These shoes helped me keep my balance a number of times and were a total godsend. Highly recommended.
on 9 June 2014
I normally take a size 6 but was told to get a size smaller by a friend. Love these shoes its like walking on air
on 25 April 2016
I ordered this as my very first pair of Skechers after hearing rave reviews about how comfortable they were and that they were like walking on air.

I ordered the grey as they were the colour I could wear with anything and also a size smaller than I would normally take due to recommendations from over reviewers.

The soles are very squishy and bouncy and are made up of lots of circles. The top part of the shoe is a stretchy cotton material and the toe is re-enforced.

I have to admit that I did not find these shoes comfortable in the beginning. When I first tried them on I couldn't see what all the fuss was about and they felt slightly small (a larger size would have been too big). I took them on holiday with me where I was doing a lot of walking and within a day they were so comfortable.

They do make your feet very hot and during the holiday I washed them three times in the washing machine and they came out everytime very clean and fresh and due to the lightweight fabric they were quick drying too.

After a year of constant wear they have now seen better days but I walk a lot and these shoes have walked many hundreds of miles, so I have now replaced them with a new pair.
on 29 August 2017
I should have bought the actual size I am, instead, I got a size larger as they felt snug when I tried them on and after a few
Wears they became a little loose, they are comfortable but not walking miles, wearing them in the rain/ wet weather can be hazardous as they are a little slippery, they did the job for this season and I got some wear out of them and even washed them a couple of times but I doubt I would buy again. If you suffer with either plantar fasciitis or fibial tendinitis as I do then these might not be entirely suitable as they do not support the feet very well.
Overall not a bad shoe but I thought a little expensive for wearing one season.
on 29 June 2017
Brought these for my Mum for her Birthday. She takes a size 5.5 so I ordered a size 5 after reading the reviews. She absolutely loves them, like walking on air!! fit perfectly. Money well spent.
on 7 July 2016
I have done a lot of walking this year, and had suffered seriously from tired aching feet. The balls of my feet were especially vulnerable. So I was on the hunt for really comfy shoes. My husband suggested I get some Skechers. I balked at first because I am not one for going after big brand items. But then I was persuaded to try on one pair at a shop one day when we are out. I was hooked and decided I would get one pair.

I settled on this one because it looked comfy and versatile. I was not disappointed. My feet felt like they were cushioned all around, like I was walking on a bed of air. The balls of my feet don't ache anymore and I find myself wearing this pair of skechers around the house, all the time. What can I say - My feet have found their heaven.

I am now the proud owner of two pairs of Skechers shoes, this one, and another stylish formal one that I wear for more formal occasions.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 April 2014
These summer mules fit my very difficult, wide feet well (widthways) . However , like the lace up sketcher trainers I bought last year ,they are very long. They are very comfortable but because of their width they are not beautiful. Expensive for canvas deck shoes--

I feel an update to my review is necessary.

It's now 2 months approx. since I bought my go-walks. My feet have been much less painful, and I have worn them every day.(the shoes,not the feet)

They do seem to have stretched somewhat, but I am going to wash them and see if they go back into shape.

They are more than comfortable, warm when cold, cool when hot .

I was a bit harsh about the price, because if I can get comfortable shoes, I don't really mind how much they are(within reason)

However, after only 2 months, some of the nobbles on the soles have worn away.
I will definitely buy another pair- possibly in a smaller size) as they are so comfortable, even if my feet don't look as good in them as the model on the video!
on 23 August 2017
i was surprised at how light it was and thought it would no last at all but its week 1 so far nothing and its very comfortable to wear. i have painful warts which makes it difficult to wear any shoe. but this so far has been very comfortable. i am size 5.5 but i bought size 5 after reading the comments and it feels very comfortable to wear. im sure if i would have bought size 6 it would have been way too big. i would recommend to buy a size smaller .

also wore iton a rainy day it did wet my socks so definitely not waterproof but very breathable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 July 2013
My feet hurt quite easily and I always have to get the most comfortable shoes possible. I was skeptical about this because they just look and feel like there is nothing to them. They are so light. But the very first time I put them on I walked 11 miles - no pain. Then I went for a weekend in Paris and they walked miles there too. I spent the whole trip in comfort. Really great!

As for the sizing, I find that I am usually a 6 or 6.5 in UK sizes depending on the brand. I got a 6 in these and they fit perfectly with thin socks. Without socks, they have a -tiny- bit of room, as though perhaps I may take a 5.5, but they didn't slip at all and I wore them without socks comfortably several times. I think it just depends on the person's foot shape and width.

These are absolutely wonderful shoes for people with heel pain, back pain or just plain old sensitive feet. I am all three and am able to walk miles pain-free in these.