on 19 May 2013
These shoes are stylish yet practical. I wanted them for a recent city break in Budapest where I knew a lot of walking would be involved and they fit the bill perfectly. One tip Sketchers shoes appear to come up on the large side. I normally take a UK 5 1/2 or UK 6 in these shoes a UK 5 was a perfect fit.
on 30 December 2012
My job involves standing on my feet for over 9 hours a day. I used to swear by M&S Footglove shoes until I tried Skechers. These really are a godsend especially during the warm weather. Well worth the money!!
on 12 July 2013
I bought these after having a version of practically the same shoe, just in black and all closed, without the mesh. As I loved the other ones, I thought I'd love a more 'light', summery variant in lighter colour. They're both the perfect everyday shoe for me - sporty look, but smart enough to still be ok in a casual office setting, super comfy, easy to put on & take off. A very good buy indeed!
on 8 October 2014
After years of struggling to find shoes that I can wear with comfort all day long, I have finally found them! In the summer I can be on my feet up to 13hrs a day, 6 days a week and in previous years have struggled to find something that has enough support or that I don't have to change out of when I am crippled in the late afternoon. They are just about smart enough for work (with trousers - can't quite bring myself to wear them with a skirt). This summer I wore them every day and didn't even have to pull them off the second I walked through the door at home. I can highly recommend. They are so good I have already bought a new pair for next year (although there still seems to be plenty of life left in the first pair, despite wearing them bare foot). I noticed a few reviews said they were big fitting. I found my normal size just fine, but I do have wide feet. Give them a try, I'm sure you'll not regret it.
on 13 February 2013
i always get skechers because im a size 9 but i can fit in to a skechers 8, so thanks to them for that. This is probably my 4th pair of skechers and they never let me down..comfy and stylish.
on 11 June 2013
Lovely shoes, I have bought several pairs in the past, and felt comfortable in each pair, although my true size is a six and a half which can make buying difficult at times. That is the only thing I would like to see happen , shoes in half sizes again so I don't have to buy sevens and float with one foot. I have worn nothing but sketchers for several years now, and find them very comfortable and supporting.
on 1 July 2013
Smart enough to be worn with pretty summary clothes bit a bit tight across the toes so if you have bunions you will experience rubbing of those and the toes.
on 16 May 2013
A very comfortable shoe and lightweight too. Living in a hot climate I appreciate the lightness of these shoes. They look good with both dresses and trousers. The sizing was spot on.
on 30 May 2013
My job is such that I am on my feet all day so needed some comfortable but smart shoes. These fit the bill perfectly. They are very comfortable. I normally get a size 4 1/2 or 5 but ordered a 4 based on other reviews and they fit like a glove.
on 3 June 2014
Trying to find some summer shoes, this was the third pair of Sketchers I had ordered only to find yet again they were too large. I have bought Sketchers for quite a few years now, always comfortable, last for about two years of constant wear. Would normally recommend them, but what have they done ? Why have they changed the sizing ?
I always buy a size 5 ( my normal shoe size ) never a problem. One style - relaxed fit - was far too big, so ordered a
different style. This was too big, so ordered a size 4 . A lovely looking shoe but was so disappointed to find even these were too large. Come on Sketchers, get your act together please so that I can continue to buy this usually very comfortable and durable brand.