on 30 April 2017
love these shoes plenty of room, worn every day for 5 days without socks no blisters and room to wiggle toes says it all for me, think these will become my best every day footwear.
on 21 October 2016
Order the size I am based on other reviews and happy to say they fit perfectly. Seem to be of excellent quality and look as pictured. Came well packaged and no cosmetic issues. Looking forward to getting some good wear out of them at work.
review image review image
on 11 September 2017
My daughter is a 4.5 but feet are wide, i buy myself sketchers as i know they're a little roomy so i bit the bullet and ordered her a 4 which fit perfectly. Lovely colour though i must say i was surprised when i saw they were navy, im not too good with colours and i thought on the photo it looked black! Re-read my order saw it said navy, look very nice
on 15 March 2017
These trainers, if you could all them that are absolutely awesome. They're prettier than trainers, quite feminine and really comfortable. Being somebody who wears jeans a lot, I was looking for something less chunky than traditional trainers and came across these; absolutely love them.
on 8 September 2017
Really happy with these, they were recommended by a friend who has several pairs in this style. They're so comfortable, like walking around in your slippers. I've bought them for a holiday and am confident I'll be able to wear them all day, every day. For the record, I received a slightly faulty pair, however the seller was really helpful and responsive, provided a returns postage label and sent me a replacement pair very quickly.
on 6 September 2017
I keep coming back to this style of Skechers shoe. They feel comfy from day one of wearing, stylish, easy to get on and off. Great casual wear. Great for walking. And nice to see the colours becoming more attractive too - the purple/grey looks great on this shoe. Very happy.
on 11 August 2017
The shoes look as I expected and as they do in the picture, they are light and easy to wear.
The back heel tends to fold as you try and put them on and the insole is made of a "slippy" fabric.
They were still a good buy for the price.
on 14 May 2017
Love these shoes, they are the perfect fit and so incredibly comfortable. I have taken then for all city breaks and my feet have thanked me for it. Brilliant, will be buying another pair!
on 6 July 2017
These shoes are ,light, fit like a glove and they can be worn straight away without getting "new shoe sore feet " syndrome. Great shoes , great price , fast delivery.
on 11 August 2017
Great fit very pleased with purchase I take wide fitting very roomy for me, I brought the Navy they look great with jeans,would highly recommend arrived on time love them.