on 17 February 2016
really comfy and light
on 15 June 2017
My fella is on his 3rd pair of these.......loves them
Perfect fit, machine washable, very comfy, ideal for holidays
on 5 May 2014
these trainers are just as it says on the tin.comfortable very light and good when walking any distance.they are the best I have ever worn and will be buying again.
on 15 August 2016
OK, these are great but there is a BUT....

I have been a long time sufferer of blisters, even in trainers I get really bad blisters and sore feet. One day I was at a Skechers outlet and saw the GoWalk range and thought I'd give them a try and fell in love instantly. They are ultra lightweight and so comfortable it's unbelievable.

Now the bad bits... the durability of the sole is a big issue, the soles are very soft and spongy on these and they wear very thing very quickly, you'll be lucky to get 4-6 months of regular wear out of them before the sole wears micro thin. I know this and continue to buy them because they are so comfortable and don't give me blisters but if you want a hard wearing pair of trainers then look elsewhere.

Secondly, I don't like the look of some of them, they just look a bit naff in my eyes but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that so you're opinion may differ.

PROS
- Supreme comfort
- Ultra lightweight
- Fit (they fit me really well, my normal size)

CONS
- Last-ability
- Price (considenring the last-ability factor)
- Looks (although you may well disagree)
on 27 July 2014
These trainers are incredibly comfortable, light and flexible. They're what I always wish Nike Air trainers felt like - like walking on cushions! And they're very supportive on the feet too. I've seen several reviews call into question the durability of the sole, and I do agree there could be some problems with them lasting as they're basically foam, but for general walking and jogging I don't think there'd be any problem. I wouldn't use them for trail walking or anything off-road though.
on 4 December 2013
amazing shoes, so light it feels like you are walking on air, they are so comfortable, I am so pleased with them.
on 27 March 2014
These trainers are excellent, they are light, and extremely pliable from the first. I have no criticism whatsoever; but I would like to advise anyone of my age who's thinking of buying a pair: I'm seventy three years old, and possibly I need something with a little more support. However, they are so good that I may well buy another pair anyway. Great trainer. Buy a pair and see for yourself.
on 26 July 2013
Light weight and worth the money.Wish i had bought these before i went on holiday.
They look good with shorts or jeans.
on 21 June 2014
This is a really lightweight shoe. I'm walking approx. 20-25 miles a day, and needed a good walking shoe. Tries so many of them, but this is definitely the best of all. Highly recommended! Shop price is 54 pounds, so it's more than acceptable to buy it here:)
on 8 August 2014
I have two painful knees (too much cycling) so a pair of VERY light weight shoes are just the answer. The sole is also "cushioned" which protects jarring. So pleased with the first pair that I bought a second.