on 29 October 2011
I bought these skechers for my friends we girl for her Christmas. They are so cool, Great value for money. Totally
satisfied with my purchase.
on 22 August 2015
My husband & I, and our Daughters love Sketchers twinkle toes, we usually can only get them in the States when we go on holiday, so was super excited to see them on Amazon. Very pretty, however they do come up quite large in size.
on 13 May 2014
Bought two pairs for my twins just after a month, lights stopped flashing, contacted amazon they said too late to return, contact skethers, they said contact amazon got nowhere, a lot of money wasted for shoes that flashed for less than three weeks, very poor after sales service
on 5 March 2016
Shoes arrived quickly in a brightly coloured keepsake cardboard box, with a child's magazine. Nice extra.
Shoes are made of good fabric with colourful glittery areas and have a comfortable fit, secured with velcro straps.
Bright lights are activated when shoes hit a hard surface. This will keep a child busy for a while.
Great affordable price, will buy larger size when child grows out of existing shoes.
Happy dayz!! 😀
on 12 January 2016
Fantastic trainers! Our 7 year old loves them. I thought they were good value for branded trainers. The lights are so bright it's a great way of seeing where she is when she rides off on her bike. Really pleased with them
on 12 November 2014
I love these very colourful trainers and they were a great success on the dance floor as the toes twinkled! I first ordered a size 4 but it was more like a UK 5 so I changed them for a size 3 which I feel is really a UK size 4 so now a perfect fit.
on 7 January 2015
my 9 year old granddaughter thought these were amazing as they also sparkle (flash) we have had several people stop us in the street asking us where we got them. a VERY successful Christmas present. and a lot cheaper than the Lelly Kelly shoes of the same kind. good quality build and fit
on 11 October 2014
My daughter wanted these twinkle toes so much but I couldn't get hold of her size.ordered from Amazon and they arrived next day with prime. They fitted her perfectly and those lights on the toes really do sparkle quite brightly, well bright enough for my daughters friends to now want a pair.
on 11 June 2015
These arrived very quickly and look good quality the lights are very bright!! Because they are half sizes they do seem big, they are a gift for my daughters birthday so she hasn't seen them or tried them yet but I know she is going to love them! And better to be a bit big than too small!
on 20 November 2013
When I purchased these shoes I did not know they lit up! Probably would not have bought them for my 9 yr old granddaughter if I had known this. They are great fun in the car in the dark, I am sure people wonder where the lights are coming from. The shoes are well made and worth the money. I can recommend these.

See one answered question