Customer reviews

Skechers Men's Odesa Goredo Trainers, Gun Metal Grey, 7 UK
Size: 7 UK|Colour: Gun Metal Grey|Change
Price:£19.18 - £44.00

on 15 September 2017
Nice looking trainers however the sole is quite narrow so there is a danger of going over on your ankle. I'd read this from someone else and it's quite noticeable when wearing them.
on 18 July 2017
Second pair purchased, retro styling and the usual comfort I have come to expect from the sketchers brand.
on 30 March 2017
Nice kicks!
on 23 October 2017
I only wore it 2 times.. It cut my back feet and bleeding. Bad stitching .
on 1 July 2017
I did a overall test after I received it and found it is really good, especially its design. looks new though this set has been with me for a month now. high quality I bought several from other store before, but there were always some points that disappointed me. but this time, I am very satisfied with this product. better than you would think Everyone who walked into my home instantly loved them! Super fast shipping!
on 17 June 2013
These look good for me - It's something different from the usual white toe 'Converse' type trainers, so that's what I wanted and that's what I liked. One thing I have to advise though, my usual size is UK 9, but I had to get size UK 10 for these, so bear that in mind.
...but I recommned them!
on 2 June 2015
I absolutely love the style and look of these shoes, so much so that I bought two pairs in different colours. But I have to give a serious WORD OF WARNING regarding these shoes. As inicated by other previous comments the biomechanics of this shoe present a significant risk of turning ones ankle. Unfortunately on only the third wearing of these shoes I sprained my ankle very badly. I had to take time off work and 3 months later I have had to return to the doctor as I'm still struggling with it. I am now having xrays and ultrasounds to assess the damage.

On closer inspection of the shoe itself the mini sole present on these shoes is incredibly thin (in terms of width). To give some perspective, I am average height, weight and build and the width of my foot at the heel end below the ankle is 7cm. I've checked all the shoes I own and all have a width at this point of at least 7.5cm (some as wide as 9cm). The sole width on the Odesa Garedo shoes is just over 5cm! i.e. the sole width of the shoe is nearly 2 cm thinner than the width of my actual foot!! As a result there is a very real tendency for the shoe to roll and unfortunately for me it's damaged me badly. I haven't sprained my ankle since I was 16 (some 25 years ago) so when it happened, straight away I knew something wasn't right.

To their credit Skechers customer services have been very helpful and i'm hopeful of a refund. To re-iterate, I really like these shoes but there is a serious design flaw in them so I'd highly recommend that people considering buying the shoe perhaps try them before buying to see if they feel it'll cause them a problem in the same way it has for me.
on 25 May 2017
Item not as described something wrong with sizing, should not be sold if they are faulty goods.
on 21 July 2013
I liked the look of these shoes, they look like worn in, trendy and are quite fashionable. They are comfortable and I find the sizing to be true to most other trainer sizes, like Nike for example. Only critique I have is that the soles seem quite thin and also they have some strange hessian strands embedded in the sole material, so when the sole starts to wear away slightly, the hessian strands are exposed and it looks a little redundant and odd. No doubt this is clearly a aesthetic look they want to present, but I think they should have made the soles thicker without compromising the sole with this other material. They can be compared with a Converse shoe, but i wouldn't go running in them or doing anything that requires going over rocks as the soles just aren't thick or absorbent enough for those types of activities.
on 20 July 2013
i ordered a pair of these shoes yesterday mens skechers Odessa and today i`ve had a look at the reviews, Boy, - was i sorry that i didn`t read them first, on the few pages that i`ve looked at are lots of complaints about them being too small, so it looks as if i`ll be sending them back for a bigger size. So my question is ,- Is it a simple process ? Judging by the amount of people who are complaining , - it can`t be , otherwise why didn`t they do it instead of complaining about it and perservering with them. Anybody got an answer to this. I`ve taken delivery of these now and true to form , they were too small . ive had to sell them over at a loss as the sending back process is too convaluted, i can`t print my own labels, [What am i a Post Office?] and the shoe - box was a few centimetres too big to go into their hole in the wall method, but i never found this out until after i went through the process of filling all the form out.Idon`t think i`ll bother in future . Too much hassle.

See one answered question