on 5 December 2014
A bit big in the front but a comfy fit around the ankle. After breaking them in for a bit though and getting colder/wetter weather, I've discovered that these shoes have no grip, so it's like ice skating when it's raining, which in England happens a lot!

Great Summer shoes, as long as it's dry I guess.
on 6 June 2016
Well not a wet weather shoe, will stand up to light drizzle before wetting out .. and then wow do your feet get soaked... and then insole holds the water somewhat.. takes days to dry...

as others have mentioned.. not the best grip on certain surfaces..

positives though... lasted better than works issue Cats on delivery as i do about 20,000 steps a day, 6 days a week..

also reasonable travel ..

they are very comfy and reasonably smart ..may buy again if a good price
on 19 August 2017
I've owned these trainers for sometime and so thought I could give a review about them. The shoes are "relaxed fit" which means they are roomy and in my opinion makes these a comfortable pair of trainers for general use. I was concerned about reviews that mentioned that they were slippery underfoot when wet, but I've used these in wet conditions and didn't have that problem.

On the whole they are comfortable, relatively lightweight and the memory foam sole means they are soft on the foot. If comfort is what you're looking for, rather up-to-the minute design, these are a good buy that I'd recommend.
on 1 June 2015
As others have said these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. They are a bit slippy under foot, I walked over a wet metal manhole cover with one foot and slipped but I will live with that because they are sooooooo comfortable. I usually take a size 10 but I bought a 9 1/2 because people said they came up big. The 9 1/2 is perfect so my advice would be to buy a size half a size smaller than you need
on 16 March 2018
Why oh why do shoe manufacturers make the soles out of SLIPPERY plastic! These trainers should NEVER be worn anywhere that you will encounter a tiled or similar floor surface that is even damp as they are LETHAL on such surfaces, last evening I slipped on a wet floor and severely sprained my left knee because of the lack of grip surface.
on 26 August 2017
These shoes can be worn straight from the box, very comfortable, well padded for the heel with insole that's thicker at the back, helps my twisted knee , walked several miles in then the first time I wore them, best walk since knee injury.
on 15 November 2016
these are great, very light, hard wearing, and look great , But , very slippery when new in all wet or damp conditions on tarmac,pavements and generally flat surfaces ! but this gets better with age as the sole seems to loose its greasy feel ! all in worth five stars! great buy for £35.00
on 23 March 2017
I love sketchers but these were really narrow on the feet and I have always took a size nine but a size nine and half still never fit .. shame
on 8 March 2017
After decades of torture my feet deserve the relaxed fit and memory foam sole. Only downside is the rather poor grip on wet surfaces.
on 26 May 2017
Very comfy, look great. A bit squeaky and slippy in the wet but I'd buy them again.