Size: 8 UK|Colour: Blue|Change

on 13 November 2012
I looked around for ages and read many reviews before buying these trainers on Amazon. I spent more than I intended at £41 and although I still think that price is too high I am not disappointed with the shoes. I tried them on immediately and left the trainers on all day as they were so unbelievably comfortable. I have since worn them out with blue jeans and beige trousers and they looked really cool with either. I am so pleased with these Sketchers trainers that I have bought another pair but in a different colour and pleasingly half the price on ebay. I am going to get a third pair in navy or black so I have the full, wear anywhere, set of these wonderful shoes. Highly recommended!
on 21 May 2013
Without a doubt one of the most comfortable pair I've ever owned! Had them on every day during my recent vacation in London, and even after walking all the way from Swiss Cottage to central Westminster, via St John's Wood, Regents Park, Baker Street, Bayswater, Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, Green Park and back again, my feet still didn't hurt one bit. Regarding the size they feel like they are just the size advertised, I bought a 10 and they feel, well just like a 10 and not smaller like some other shoes from Skechers.

Highly recommended!
on 10 April 2013
A bit apprehensive of buying an unknown brand with not knowing much about it but really surprised with the quality and value for money. So comfortable and look the part too. Highly recommended and you won't be disappointed! I think I may need another pair for my hoilbobs! Nice one Skechers!
on 15 June 2014
I have feet that are size 11 and I need a wider fitting shoe, Sketchers fitted me exactly right, the insoles are soft, they are really comfortable to wear, so much so that in a couple of weeks I am going to buy a second pair. I would recommend them 100%.
on 17 April 2013
I've never bought a shoes that expensive like this but after I tired , I'd like to say it absolutely worth it. It is fashionable and fits with blue jeans, it is very light and I really feel a boost in my walking or running never experienced before. It seems made of a thick material that makes it last long with me which is what I really wanted.
on 25 April 2014
Normally I find shoes to be on the narrow side as I have quite broad feet. However these Skechers were so comfortable on their first outing walking around London - no blisters, no sore feet. The delivery was excellent and arrived days before I had anticipated.
on 1 March 2016
Best buy i have ever made in the shoewear department.As i get older i find my ankle and knee joints become quite sore on long saunters and later at home,stiff.These shoes fit like a slipper,are extremely comfortable,and make walking a joy.
A must have buy.I know have 3 sets i love them that much.My parner always recomends them heartily.
on 21 July 2015
This is a well constructed product with good support. They are light in weight but are solid and not too flimsy. They are a good fit, I wear size 10 and these fit really well. I'm not sure about the authenticity of the product as the sole is missing the S logo and has a weird silver imprint on the sole (I have other sketcher shoes and this quirk isn't on them so I don't know it is deliberate) but all in all they are a good buy!
on 22 March 2014
so i paid £20 for my pair. i think they are very good value for money. it feels durable, and light, its not tight or has any nagging spots that irritate my foot. i bought them for work as i stand up and am moving the whole day, and they are perfect. really a dream to wear. plus they look quite good, they look better than most of my other shoes which is suprising since comfy shoes are seldom good looking too. i do like them a lot

however, the reason i have not given them 5 stars is because they have a slightly thin sole, the actually rubber sole is only a couple of millimeters thick, with a large portion of the shoe uncovered. the sole does seem to be infused with some fabric to give it a longer life. but still id rather it have a better sole. and although it does look nice, it is not something that i find is truley beautiful.
on 4 October 2015
I feel i can't give a proper review yet as i've only worn them once to a dance festival in Holland and so far not bad,considering they got soaked in the rain and mud and with the 4.5 mile walk back to the Hotel i stayed at i did not suffer to much with my feet and legs hurting like previous events i been to,i would not say they're perfect but i feel they have done the job loads better than my usual footwear.

See one answered question