on 14 June 2014
These are the best walking shoes I have ever had for comfort. They don't feel like you are wearing shoes at all. The insoles do a great job. It is quite unbelievable how comfy they are. They also look really nice. Only problem is, the soles don't last at all. The soles are made from what looks like foam. I have had them for a month and have worn them about fifteen times for less than an hour each time and I am almost through the soles on the ball area on both feet. When I bought them they were £34 and have now shot up to £61. As nice as they are I'm not sure they are worth the money because of how fast the soles have worn away. Such a shame as I would have bought more but I just can't justify spending all that money on trainers that last less than a month!
on 3 June 2017
love these shoes desperate for another pair exactly the same as need them for Great North Run. when are you going to get size 5 in again. Best shoes I have ever worn. please please get more size 5
on 28 April 2014
excellent comfy lightweight would highly recommend... walked for 4 1/2 hours in them and still felt good... one down side not comfy with socks on...
on 22 July 2015
Comfortable and light weight.
on 9 October 2014
Really comfortable and fit well
on 7 August 2013
This is the second pair of Sketchers "Go Walk Baby" trainers I have bought. They are incredibly comfortable straight out of the box, no "breaking in" is required. The first day I wore them I did a lot of walking and had no problems. I have also worn them without socks, and had no rubbing at all. I have wide feet and they are fine, the material is very soft with a certain amount of stretch to it. I am a bit concerned about how hardwearing the sole is, and therefore how long they will last. It is a very soft squishy material (which is good) but it is starting to show quite a lot of wear, and I haven't worn them a lot.
on 22 June 2014
I recommend to anyone who suffers from RA - these shoes enable you to stay on your feet for quite a while and make my walk to and from the bus stop much more comfortable, they're really lightweight too.
on 30 March 2014
Very comfortable, extremely lightweight and very good quality as expected from Sketchers...my only criticism would be they are slightly snug for a 6...and I am a bog standard 6...all 6's fit me bit I have to wear thin socks with these....still love them though...perfect colour to wear with jeans
on 13 November 2013
I loved these when I first got them - they look good, they're incredibly light and they're soooo comfy. But they're about as waterproof as a pair of flip flops and I soon realised it was a bad idea to wear them in anything but sunny weather. Walking through wet grass in the park, my feet got completely soaked, in a light shower they put up no water resistance at all, and don't get me started on muddy splashes as the shoes are NOT easy to clean... Also, after a couple of months regular wear, the soles of the shoes are so worn down I'll be surprised if they last me a year. All in all quite disappointing as I'd heard such great things about Skechers Go Walks, and they're not cheap.
on 11 September 2014
Love these shoes, but have only had them about 4 months, wear them pretty much only on weekends, and already the treads on the soles have disappeared. For the amount they cost, I'd expect them to last a little longer.

See one answered question