Size: 1.5 UK|Colour: Black (Black Multi)|Change

on 31 March 2014
My 7 year old is wearing these shoes and so far loving it... very much recommended to everyone, in two words light and comfortable
on 5 June 2016
very comfy, but feel like you are wearing slippers, i wouldnt recommend wearing in the rain. I am an adult size 5 so thought the childs size 5 would be a little smaller as i heard that these shoes can be quite roomy. The childs sizing is the same as the adults so these shoes are a little roomy, and they feel very loose, although they dont fall off feet and the backs dont slide down, so maybe thats how they are meant to be. All in all, these are a great buy, they are easy to walk in, and if you are size 5 or under, i recommend you buy the childs shoes as you will save half the price of the adult sizes!
on 3 June 2014
Brilliant shoes so comfortable . Would definitely recommend them. Only problem with them is the sizing , I would say order a size smaller than normal .
on 19 June 2016
Brilliant casual shoes, extremely comfortable especially if you're on your feet all day. I'm a size 4 and the fit was perfect, could even get a stay fresh in sole inside. Very happy. Highly recommended.
on 4 August 2015
Very pleased, just a little tight on instep, but that will soon relax.
It can be quite difficult when you have small feet. Had this problem all my life. My daughters and granddaughter have trouble getting smaller size shoes and it is getting harder with peoples feet getting larger.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2015
Although they are girls, the size 4 is a ladies size 4!
Bought these for my mum and she adores them. They are the only shoes she wears now and has already put a request in for another pair for Christmas.
on 29 June 2016
So comfortable. It's like being in just socks. Even more comfortable than slippers These are my second pair. Have just bought another pair from a local shop. As the sizing tends to be bigger, they are suitable for wider feet. I do find that they don't last very long, but that could be because I wear them all day, everyday. They will ruin you for other shoes though, they are just so comfortable that any other shoe just isn't good enough anymore.
on 23 May 2014
these are quite dear but worth the money. can walk everywhere in these. they are like wearing slippers. would buy again.
on 26 September 2014
These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn, they fit perfectly, I am usually a size 2 but these 1.5 fitted perfectly. I had read previous comments on going down a size so opted for the 1.5 over a size 1 and they are perfect. Very light on the feet and so comfy to walk in. I am going to purchase another pair in a different colour!
on 13 September 2015
after ordering a size smaller ,fitted perfectly,bought for my daughter who often works 12 hour shifts,they are fantastic, no aching feet.it is like walking on clouds. would buy them again .and no sweaty feet.