Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 8 July 2014
These shoes are wonderful, I wanted a pair of flatfish walking trainer shoe as I'm on my feet all day, these are excellent quality at a bargain price. They arrived within 2 days well packaged andI have women them on a trip to Ireland lots of walking involved and not a blister in sight. I love these so much I will be buying another pair in a different co!lour.
Recommended for all age groups.
on 18 May 2015
My wife has small feet 4 1/2 but usually buys a 5. She had these very same skechers before and had bought a 4 which fitted just fine. They run big so go down a size! She loves them even though she is in her 50's and has had lots of comments on how lovely they are!!
on 17 June 2014
bought a size 12 as per her other shoes are between 11 and 12 then discovered I could put two fingers down the back sideways! In the end a size 10 fit her so if you need them by a certain date buy several sizes to ensure you get a pair that might fit. They are worth it though, flexible sole and very squsihy inside
on 21 October 2015
Kept as did not want to experience another delivery being left, yes just left on my doorstep. My daughter happened to be passing house and put inside, unsure of exact date parcel 'abandoned ' for want of a better term.
I like sketches and live in them all year round, doubtful at this time whether I would buy on line again unless guaranteed delivery date without additional costs.
on 1 May 2013
I am over 50 years old but according to my doctor I need to wear shoes with a strong sole but most ladies shoes with this type of sole are not suitable for office wear or the summer. I could wear these all day from the first day, they are comfortable and I received lots of compliments. I have since bought 3 more pairs of Sketchers Girls shoes.
on 13 April 2015
Lovely pair of shoes but the size is much bigger than What I was expecting and my daughter complains that it hurts her feet sometimes,. I left this one on the side for now and will try again in a few months.
on 23 July 2014
This is the first pair of Skechers I bought. I bought them for my older daughter for the school and some more important days when she will be dressed well. She loved them, they are comfortable, easy to put, the foot seems to be good supported. I am very glad of this purchase.
on 15 May 2014
I bought these shoes for my daughter, having measured her foot with the skecher's size chart. Although she had measured size 2, I would say it is a half size too big. However, I am keeping them as the shoes are good quality and she is looking forward to growing into them!
on 24 September 2011
My daughter loves these, I know they are comfortable and they are smart enough for school and easy enough to wear after school-good buy I love Skechers.
on 10 September 2016
I've had a pair of these before, in white, and they were super comfortable so when they finally have up the ghost I bought then again, in black. They are very comfortable and roomy.