Customer reviews

on 16 February 2015
Lovely trainers, great value for money, would recommend 😃😃
on 23 January 2015
I swear my son is the toughest on footwear- I have bought him clarks, start-rite, Timberland and many other 'reliable' brands in the past. Trainers don't usually last a minute with my son, but last year 'S-lights', by sketchers were on offer with Amazon and they lasted all year (I only had to throw them away because he grew out of them and because they were too worn to pass down). I immediately bought these as a replacement for his old sketchers and I am confident at the quality that they will last.
on 28 January 2014
Sketchers are my son's favorite brand and although he is only 5 he has his requirements which are completely satisfied every time when he gets sketchers shoes. They are comfortable and easy to put on. So far no problems but he had them for a few weeks only and didn't have much chances to wear them.
on 17 September 2014
Sketchers branded shoes never let us down-- safer than other shoes due to the lights in the heels... look great-- son loves them, with a nice chunky sole for durability. Well worth the £££ paid!
on 2 May 2014
Lovely boys trainer for a great price. Lights are very bright so don't buy if you can't handle your boy flashing like a police car alongside you!!
on 2 November 2015
Look nice, had a pair before for my 5year old which wore well but these are for a xmas present but look quite large
on 19 December 2015