TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 April 2016
A super comfy pair of shoes.

This is my second pair of Go Walk. Last years are still going strong and have been through the washing machine several times.

They come in 5 colours for this design. I went for the navy. The upper is made of suede and synthetic material.

I like this design with the shiny elasticated strap, as they are smart enough to wear at work with trousers or a skirt. The bobble sole is well cushioned. I also like the fact that the antimicrobial sock liner means you don’t have to wear those silly sock liners that ping off.

They are a very lightweight shoe and the only negative I would say is that if you need a lot of arch support these may not be the shoe for you.

I am usually a size 8 but I have learned with Skechers they are a big fit so I always buy a 7 and these fit perfectly.

Overall they are a smart and comfortable shoe and therefore I would be happy to recommend.

Positives
Attractive design
Wash well
Lightweight and hard wearing
Price

Negatives
They are not the greatest at supporting the arches if you have flat feet.

I have added some photos I hope you find them helpful.
review imagereview image
on 24 April 2015
I have a real problem getting comfortable shoes and usually have to resort to wearing mens trainers. I need good cushioning as I have arthritis in my knee, 1 leg is shorter than the other so I wear an extra gel innersole to help compensate and I have very wide size 8.5 feet.
I have had a pair of skechers in the past and I knew I could just about get away with a size 8 as they come up slightly bigger and wider than other makes. I had been in town trying and failing to get summer shoes, Hotter size 9 wide fit were too small, then I tried a sports shop and was impressed with the mens size 9 go-walk (They didn't have ballet flats and the woman's shoes were too tight on the instep). I bought the size 9's and then checked on Amazon and found these beauty's, ordered 2 pairs and crossed my fingers. They were a tiny bit tight to start with on the toes of the left foot with an extra innersole and rubbed a bit on the heal of right foot but with plasters for the first few days they are now very comfortable.
I have girlie summer shoes! So happy :)
on 30 May 2017
I was amazed at how long these lasted. These have been in use over the autumn and winter months, I first noticed a hole appear in one of the shoes and wondered what had happened, particularly as the hole appeared on the insole. A month or so after the hole appeared on one shoe it has now appeared on the second (insole and not even outside the shoe a round circular hole!). It is clearly a manufacturing problem, i am not sure if the company will exchange them as it has been a year. Top tip, if something is on sale DO NOT buy it unless you plan to use it straight away - i made the mistake of buying them and leaving them not in use until a good 8 months later. I will update if i am offered an exchange, i would avoid purchasing these.
on 1 May 2017
I love scetcher shoes as they are so comfortable. This is my third pair of the same shoe style!. I wash them at low temperatures in my washing machine as required because due to the foam liner they aquire odour! My shoe size is 5:5 to 6 but I always but a size below. They feel a little snug but after a few times wearing them loosen and fit perfectly.. I have tried half sizes but they became too loose.
The only negative is your feet can get hot in same weather.
on 14 June 2017
These are great shoes,fit to your foot.These are my second pair,I still have the pair I purchased over 2 years ago.Ideal if you want to do a lot of walking and light on your feet.The most comfortable trainer shoe I have even ever worn.
on 4 October 2015
Good quality, but I ordered a UK size 6 and they sent a US size 9 so I assume these were imported. Comparison charts vary, but usually a UK 6 is a US 8.5 (As per the last ones I bought in store, that I wore to death & was replacing).

Otherwise very comfortable, I walked around 8 miles a day in my previous ones on holiday and the memory foam is very springy! Would recommend.
on 25 April 2014
These shoes are very flexible which is great, but they are narrow. I have very narrow feet so this isn't a problem for me, however, because you can't adjust the elastic strap, I find the shoes keep falling off! My only option is to sew a little tuck in the elastic. I did try an insole, but the shoes already have quite a low rise, so with an insole they just fell off more!
on 19 May 2017
very comfortable - I walked 5 miles yesterday wearing these without socks and found them comfortable and the fit was good
on 13 October 2015
My friend bought these and said how wonderfully comfortable they are - so I bought a pair for myself. She was right!! The shoes are really springy and support my feet. I've worn them for a couple of long walks and they're great.
on 25 September 2015
As expected with Sketchers these are very comfortable and fit really well. I had a pair of these last summer and they have worn out as they were literally never off my feet. hoping these will be as good.