VINE VOICEon 6 September 2016
Currently wearing an older pair of these (in dark brown) and they are the most comfortable shoes I've worn in a long time. I guess this is mostly due to the Relaxed Step insoles. Trying to find another same pair in size 11 has been difficult, so I went withf these, as apart from a slightly different styling, they were apparently identical.

The shoes that were delivered (and that's not apparent from the product photos) have a different memory foam heel, not the Relaxed Step insoles I am used to. Also it's only the heel that has cushioning, not the sole. Everything else about these shoes is perfect (and still a great shoe for someone), just not the ones I thought I was ordering.

Note: The Amazon product details lists these shoes as 'date first available on Amazon' as 29 April 2012, whereas the ones I'm wearing are 'date first available on Amazon' as 22 April 2010 and that could explain the differences.

Amazon's customer service is perfect as ever and a return / refund was immediately accepted.
VINE VOICEon 7 October 2015
These are incredibly comfortable shoes which look great, require little or no wearing in when you first get them, and which fit exactly as you'd want them to (the opening is a bit stiff when you first get them though; don't worry, it does soften up a bit but not too much!).

The shoes are well constructed, well stitched with no flaws or weaknesses so, providing you look after them, they should last for a long time.

Finally, the soles of these shoes are nice and thick, so you can't feel every bump in the pavement, and the lining and inner sole is really well cushioned, so they are, as I said above, really, really comfortable. And a bargain if you buy them at the right time!
on 5 March 2017
I wore these shoes for the first time today. I bought them as other reviews suggested they were wide fitting. I don't think they are wide as my E fitting feet felt cramped when I first tried them on about 3 weeks ago. Since then I have been using a proper shoe stretcher to firstly generally widen and then address pinching points. My efforts worked and the shoes felt comfortable today.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 January 2016
Very comfortable shoes, and very good value at the price I paid to Amazon (£35.40). These shoes replaced a similar pair that I bought in 2013 - the uppers wore very well, but the soles eventually wore out; a shame, but not really worth getting them resoled when you look at the new price on Amazon; never had a good experience with resoling cheaper shoes, anyway. I had a lot of wear out of the first pair of shoes, so I'm not really grumbling ;-)

The only real downside that I've experienced with these shoes is that the tread pattern holds a lot mud/grit etc, and can be quite fiddly to clean. But I guess that's the price to pay for a decent grip.
on 23 March 2017
Fantastic as always and very very comfortable. One of the Xmas present for my husband, unfortunately I bought it too soon and I bought a size over his, only 1 month for to change, but well, he's using big socks :D .
on 22 April 2017
They are not wearing very well at all
Wouldn't buy these again
on 8 June 2017
Call me boring but second pair of this make and model. Last pair got worn around 500 days over two years before sufficiently knackered I had to buy again. Shopped around hard enough my wife thought I had a shoe fetish but none quite matched this shoe.

Please keep these on the market a few more years as no othe shoe maker has yet to equal...
on 27 April 2017
couldn't get my feet in the shoes even though i bought a size larger than my normal size 8(uk)
on 11 March 2017
Really comfortable and strong shoe which lasts but are really ugly to look at in black. Hence black is a good work shoe. Other colours are nice for nights out.
on 19 April 2017
Very comfortable, perfect fit. However, this shoe tends to flick a LOT of water, so the back of your trousers from your heels to your knee will be soaked if you walk more than 10 metres in even slightly wet conditions. It would seem that Skechers does not do any wet weather testing, that is the only negative about this shoe.