on 16 October 2016
I have used these possibly 10 times in the 6 weeks I've owned them as I was keeping them for 'bests'. I saved £5 buying these from Amazon over Sports Direct so thumbs up to Amazon there. But after only wearing them for 10 times the heels have chunks coming off them.
I am a 46/11 but these came as a 45/11. However they are not in any way tight. Love the fact that they come with 2 sets of laces so you an co-ordinate your look better.
However... good footwear does not fall apart. It should out perform a pair of twenty quid trainers from the sports discount shop surely? These have not been used on rocky terrain more like tarmac, pavement and office carpet.
Anyway. These would get 5 stars if the soles weren't falling apart so soon...
review image
15 people found this helpful
on 31 August 2014
having wide 8-9 size fit, means i find it quite hard getting just that right shoe/trainer, and trainers are easier but needed sometime more formal........ish :)

i had recently purchased these in black from a high street store, and they are so comfy, i didnt even realise they had memory foam insoles!

i decided i didnt want to wear them out, so bought this from amazon, and they are purfect

what i will say is, i personally think these are a widder shoe and as such i even managed to squeeze into a 7 when i was instore buying the 1st pair, but def too tight, so i went for the 8's , had i not have done that i might have gone for a 9 in these online, and glad i didnt, 8 is purfect,

although i generally always order from amazon if i can, just due to the customer services and returns, have had experience of both in the past and all 1st class
7 people found this helpful
on 18 April 2016
I've had two pairs of these, the first one were excellent and the second pair although looked the same was not finished to same high standard, that is maybe explained by some reviews saying that the production has moved to China bit of a shame really as I was really happy with these.
5 people found this helpful
on 29 September 2017
Nice shoe, and they come with black laces as well.

Pros:
My feet a wider than normal and you can feel that a bit in the shoe, but it's still comfortable.
The memory foam heel is nice but not as cushioning as you might think.
They are exactly as smart/casual as they seem in the pictures}
Quality seems very good - both the leather and the stitching seems even and well put together
They are quite warm which is good for a walking shoe.

Cons:
A little wider for my wide feet might be nice (Note: that said I'm keeping them)
They are quite warm - too warm to wear in a warm office.

So why 4 stars and not 5? Just a bit too warm to wear when just knocking around.
on 28 February 2018
My husband's shoe size is a UK6.5, so we ordered these hopping they would be a good fit and they are perfect. He's not had these on outside yet, but they are very comfortable. I would definitely buy theses or similar again. It took a week to arrive from USA but the price was reasonable. Skechers Diameter-Vassell, Men's Shoes, Black/Tan -6.5 UK (40 EU)
on 9 November 2014
These Skechers look great and appear to be well made, I wanted the brown/black pair from amazon with the option of free returns if they didn't fit. These were shown as out of stock with amazon but they had the colour bbk bbk which was shown as brown and black so I took a chance and ordered them. When they arrived they were black, however once I tried them on I liked them so much that I decided to keep them. Would recommend that amazon state the colour to avoid future confusion when customers order and if possible show them in the correct colour. I purchased a pair in brown and black elsewhere so now have 2 pairs of Skechers and I would highly recommend these as they can be worn all day in total comfort.
on 21 August 2017
I like these shoes but there is a slight problem with the orthoses I have to wear. I cannot wear the shoes with my new orthoses but they are perfectly ok with my old ones which are 'half length'. I would say the shoes are stylish and good to wear!
on 28 September 2017
I like Skechers and have had a pair before. I wish the description was better as they are closer to a shoe than a trainer and the memory foam insert inside is already starting to come away from the side after 2 days and to small.
on 22 February 2016
Excellent, comfortable, good-looking shoes, in my opinion. I bought them because I have bought them before, on two occasions, and I know that they will be wide enough for my feet. I still have the other two pairs, the oldest of which are probably seven years old now(I have had them re-soled and heeled twice). They are practically falling apart, but are unbelievably comfortable, I use them as sort of outdoor slippers.
3 people found this helpful
on 17 August 2017
I purchased my first pair in New York, they lasted quite a few years and I was disappointed at having to throw them away as I had worn them out. I made sure I reordered the exact same ones, as we know some styles don't stay around for long, and I am very pleased to say the second pair are performing equally as well and going strong. They remain one of my favourites for walking and everyday use.