on 24 June 2015
It's a real shame to leave these trainers only 3 stars but as has become apparent after 6 months of less than average wear the fabric on the top has ripped, coming away from the top/side of the shoe. I have only wore these trainers indoors and they have been used more as slippers than trainers and they have never left the house. I have used them like this because they are sooooo comfy.
I will say though that my other 18 pairs of Skechers are still in superb condition so maybe this is just a fault with this particular style of trainer. For what it's worth these trainers came from Amazon warehouse which makes a difference if you ring up Amazon customer services, why, I don't know....wherever I bought these shoes from they're still Skechers.
I buy the kids shoes online and the company I buy them from gives a one year guarantee on shoes that cost £4 a pair so I assumed that Skechers come with a guarantee although Amazon C.S. didn't confirm this to me.
Summing up......Great, comfy, well fitting shoes but with this problem. It won't stop me buying Skechers though and Amazon UK have some of the best prices on the web..
on 11 March 2017
Too wide, have loads of sketchers, always the same size, perfect fit, unfortunately these are much wider so had to return them.

Memory foam inner felt great when I tried them on.
on 2 August 2015
Very very disappointing product from Skechers, one shoe was looser than other, supposed to be soft material, left a crater of a blister on the back of my heel after just 20 minutes of walking. Rubbish grip, shoes kept slipping on recently rained on pavement.
on 30 April 2017
can't believe how well these fit, plenty of room across the the toes, really comfortable, have onlyjust got these and worn a couple of times without socks, no blisters, says a lot.
on 2 June 2017
As a trainer they are ok. If buying i would advise going for a smaller size. The quality is good but i dont personally like them on. They are not the most attractive/flattering trainer i've bought, I've ended up using them as gardening shoes.
VINE VOICEon 15 April 2015
Comfortable shoes that have a memory foam insole. They are quite lightweight so not for bad weather days.
No laces and I think ye olde shoe horn is a necessary for ease of putting on as you can push down the heel too much and that can't be good for the shoes shape. Luckily, I got a shoe horn in a Christmas cracker; woohoo, I knew it would come in handy one day.
I'd happily buy other Skechers styles.
on 4 September 2015
Not completely happy with these as my feet slip all over the place inside plus heel too firm and still hurts, disappointed in this style. They now have two tares, what I'm not happy about is I've worn skechers trainers for long time in fact last yrs still in gd condition
on 31 May 2017