Customer reviews

Skagen Women's Watch 358XSSLBC

on 18 March 2017
Great little watch, looks nice, fairly well madethe only let down is that the screen is not scratch-proof. My Mrs is hardly heavy handed or has an exercise lifestyle but somehow has managed to scratch it and that is the reason it gets 4 stars, if I had have paid the shop price of £120 it would get 3 stars and probably returned for a replacement.
on 19 July 2017
Lovely slimline watch, perfect for tiny wrists. I have really small wrists and struggle to get watches with a bracelet to fit. Decided to go with the Skagen as I've got two others and love the designs. Comfortable black leather strap which fits perfectly on the last hole, Great little watch for a great price.
on 12 June 2017
Addicted to Skagen watches. Recommend the brand and sellers.
on 22 June 2017
Happy wife
on 29 May 2017
Love my new watch, very stylish and classic design.
on 18 July 2017
A very nice and minimalistic watch an affordable price. Nice packaging and product description. Five stars.
on 18 July 2017
Excellent product. Third one I've had on the last few years.
on 2 June 2017
Very elegant small watch just right for my small wrist. Looks more expensive than it actually cost.
on 27 March 2013
A very nice watch with a lovely finish and a quality strap. Very well received by my daughter the recipient !
on 28 June 2014
I've wanted a Skagen watch for 15 years and for one reason or another have not yet got one. I love the simplicity of their designs and the slimness of the watches. At first I preferred the metal strap versions (so beautiful!) but now prefer the leather strap versions. I put a watch on my wishlist and then it appeared as a sale item!

What a beautiful watch! I'm so happy I bought it! I wanted a smaller watch but thought I would look anyway hoping I'd like it but it turned out to be smaller than I thought (don't take any notice of the cartoon hand and wrist picture as it is completely out of proportion!). Beautifully made, it speaks volumes in it's simplicity. The 'diamonds' are very subtle and the strap is high quality. Typical Scandinavian excellence - a gorgeous piece - you can tell I love it! Highly recommended - and classy!