- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- SKAGEN men watch - Round stainless steel case (diam. 37 mm) in brushed finishing - 3 ATM water pressure resistance
- Black genuine leather strap - Buckle
- Black dial with silver indexes and arabic numbers - 3 hand movement with date - Silver and luminous hands - Mineral glass
- Packed in SKAGEN gift box
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||37 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||8 millimetres|
|Band Width||20 millimetres|
|Bezel Material||Stainless steel|
|Special Features||Measures seconds, luminous|
|Water Pressure Resistance||3 bar|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Founded on minimalist Danish design values, Skagen is a contemporary lifestyle brand grounded in simplicity, approachability and a clean, focused aesthetic.
Watch, packaging and warranty booklet
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this watch last year and I have used almost daily for about 7 months, without issues whatsoever.
The only reason I don't rate 5 stars is because the leather on the bracelet eventually starts wearing out and the replacements are rather expensive (usually around 40€!).
If you intend to use the watch very often I would recommend buying a version with a mesh bracelet.
Unfortunately, the watch is not working anymore because the dial for the seconds came off and is blocking the other dials. Because it was still under warranty, I contacted the seller Watches2U by e-mail. However, Watches2U did not bother to reply even after many reminders. After contacting Amazon and Skagen, they told me that the repair can be carried out by Fossil. I still don't have it back.
In short, Skagen has very good looking watches, but if you order by Watches2U, you will be on your own when it brakes down.