on 20 February 2015
fully featured sky for when yours is not available, or to augment your galaxy gazing with the visible, invisible, and downright intangible, plus searching.

minus one star (rating) for not smoothing motion and inexplicably being an hour ahead this week!? i have two apps of this kind and always check them both. it survived my last app cull.
One person found this helpful
on 10 October 2013
The effect was just as good as I had seen on smart phones and the app moved the view around to my every change of direction. When I switched it back on again it failed to detect one of the devices needed for it to work and now it is stuck on just an overhead view that is very uninformative unless I lie down on my back to look up at the night sky.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 September 2013
This does exactly what it says on the tin and I was well impressed once I got the hang of it. It does move about a bit before it calibrates itself but for free there's nothing to really complain about.
3 people found this helpful
on 1 February 2014
I have seen reviews of this not working on kindle fire hd .
I am using a kindle fire hd and it works great seems to calibrate quickly and is great to help educate as to where everything in the sky is .
For a free app I have to give it full marks and would even say it would be worth paying for .
2 people found this helpful
on 23 March 2018
Good app
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 August 2015
This is accurate and easy to use, it works better than other similar apps including Google Sky. Very happy with it.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Very slow on the kindle, other apps work better
on 5 March 2016
great for learning the stars, fasinating
on 16 July 2016
Does not detect GPS. Keeps asking for a name for coarse location but wouldn't allow me to enter one. Removed.
on 2 November 2013
This app is excellent at what it does, simple to use and very quick to respond. I would recommend it to anyone.