Sixtiestyle: Home Decoration and Furnishing from 1960s (Moda) Paperback – 2 Dec 2004
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Often inspiration for the future comes directly from the past
making [Sixtiestyle] a valuable reference tool." -- Justin Ryan & Colin McAllister, Scotland on Sunday
About the Author
David Heathcote is a design and architectural historian, lecturer and curator. In 2002 he curated the critically acclaimed exhibition, Barbican: This Was Tomorrow. His most recent work is Penthouse Over the City: The Barbican and Modern Living and he is currently writing The Seventies House: Interior Angles a study of 1970s European villas.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Very colourful and highly recommendable - with this book along with the other three in the series: "Turn of the Century Style", "Thirtiestyle" and "fiftiestyle", I have entertained many a dinner party guest.
Lovely pictures and ideas for people wanting to furnish homes in the style of when they were built.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Residential Buildings
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Folk Art
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Printmaking
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Professional Interior Design