- Paperback: 434 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (19 Sept. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1490952594
- ISBN-13: 978-1490952598
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,898,925 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sixth Beatle: When Music Changed the World Paperback – 19 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
A sensitive understanding of a Catholic Liverpool family with little money - but with hopes and dreams of better things. The story enters the realms of fantasy quite early on and I was not sure about that. However the ending makes it all very clear and makes the book all the more enjoyable because of it. Look forward to the next book by the Author.