Six Sigma For Managers (Briefcase Books Series) Paperback – 1 Apr 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
Sidebars that are designed to break up the narrative and provide extra information, such as definitions, examples, cautions, tools, and more. Easy-to-read in one weekend or less. Written specifically to help managers understand Six Sigma and what they need to do to make it happen.
From the Back Cover
Tools, Techniques, and Case Studies to Help You Successfully Manage Your Company's Six Sigma Initiative
Six Sigma is today's most dynamic management approach for dramatically improving product and process qualityalong with employee enthusiasm and involvement. Its success, however, requires a new corporate mindset and an entirely transformed set of management practices. Six Sigma for Managers is a step-by-step guidebook for understanding and managing every facet of this landmark quality initiative. The latest addition to McGraw-Hill's skills-based Briefcase Books series, it gives you the hands-on knowledge and skills you need to:
- Prepare employees for a full-time, committed focus on the Six Sigma initiative
- Use Six Sigma tools to isolateand improvefactors affecting your firm's quality and performance
- Sustain Six Sigma, and create a ripple effect throughout your entire organization
Six Sigma is the key to unlocking new levels of quality, performance, customer service and profit; as a manager, you are the key to unlocking the power of Six Sigma. Let Six Sigma for Managers show you how to wield this power effectively, and lead the way toward transforming your company into a Six Sigma powerhouse.
Briefcase Books, written specifically for today's busy manager, feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for these innovative design features to help you navigate through each page:
- Clear definitions of key Six Sigma terms, concepts, and jargon
- Tactics and strategies for overseeing a Six Sigma initiative
- Insider tips for getting the most from Six Sigma
- Practical advice for minimizing implementation mistakes
- Warning signs when preparing for and undertaking a Six Sigma initiative
- Stories and insights from the Six Sigma experiences of others
- Specific Six Sigma procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques