- Looking for a stoller or buggy for your little one? Check out our selection of strollers & buggies eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Accessories Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
- Save 10% on selected children's books. Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Baby Car Seat reviews
Sit 'n' Stroll - travel car seat & holiday buggy
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Sit n Stroll. The 5 in 1 travel seat that converts to a stroller then back again. Make travelling with small children as simple as possible. Go from the car through the airport straight to the aircraft. Pop the integral wheels away and secure in the aircraft seat for a safe a comfortable flight. On arrival simply drop the wheels back down and wheels straight from the aircraft to baggage reclaim and then to your onward transport.
- For car use. Rear facing from birth to 13kg and forward facing from 9kg to 18kg. The non-isofix base allows use in all eventualities abroad, it can be secured with a shoulder or lap belt. Additional securing is possible with the addition of a top tether which can secure the floor or boot of the car (included).
- For use as a dining booster. Don't take an additional booster seat for meals out. Sit n Stroll is perfect for using in restaurants too. Simply fold the wheels away and place on a sided chair for a comfortable eating position for your little one. Then pull the canopy over so they can have snooze while you finish your meal. Sun canopy included.
- As an occasional and holiday buggy. The integral wheels pop down so you can wheel the Sit n Stroll anywhere. From taxi to mall, from aircraft to baggage reclaim. Sit n Stroll can be used on regular bases but it is predominantly a travel product and is not intended to replace your daily buggy.
- Certified to ECE R44/04 standard which is acceptable to the EASA (EU) and FAA (USA) Always call your airline in advance to confirm using a child restraint device as seating restrictions may apply. Make travel with little ones safer and simpler with Sit n Stroll. Don't compromise on safety when you are on holiday, Sit n Stroll covers all eventualities. Four years of simple and convenient travel in one simple unit. No more gambling with car rental seats abroad.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
' Our Sit n Stroll has travelled with us on several holidays so far. Originally purchased as an extra seat for my husband's car, we use it every time we travel overseas for our 3 year old and its ease of use is very stress free. My husband especially likes it because we can travel light and he doesn't have to lug the car seat along with the luggage to and from the airport. During flights, our son can be strapped into the aircraft seat which makes him feel secure and settled and that makes me more relaxed. We often get a lot of looks when we drop the wheels down and push it from the aircraft through the airport from other parents especially if they are juggling sleeping children and hand luggage to baggage reclaim. Just make sure that you call ahead to book your seat by the window as it has to be in certain seat positions on the plane which we didn't realise on our first flight. I can't recommend the Sit n Stroll enough, whether you are looking to use it for travel or light day to day use, it will cover so many eventualities. It also works well as a booster seat when in restaurants because the base is flat and you can sit it on a standard chair. Great product with lots of uses' For further technical information and sales to non-EU countries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with postal address for shipping quotes. If you wish to check your chosen airlines seat width, please go to www.seatguru.com to confirm that Sit n Stroll will fit. Each airlines rules on CRS (child restraint systems) varies so we always suggest contacting your airline in advance and booking a window seat. Sit n Stroll tapers to just 16.5inches (42cm) across at the point where it meets the aircraft armrests. Simply lift the armrest to secure with the lap belt and then down to secure in place. To purchase click the 'Buy now' button at the top of the page, then sit back and relax knowing that holiday travel is covered for up to four years in just one handy unit.
Top customer reviews
Over all this was an amazing investment and we travel often so we will be using it again and again. If you're thinking of buying I would most definitely recommend.
As noted in the title, it was a life changer having tried to have the baby sit in our laps ending in lots of tears.. With the Sit'n'Stroll, we could literally roll up to the aircraft door, retract the wheels with the baby in the seat, walk to the seat and strap it in. When takeoff came, the baby fell asleep... every time!
A couple of things that may be helpful for future users:
We found that it fits perfectly into BA short-haul (A320) seats. The seat belt needs to go behind the metal assembly in the back, which is a bit fiddly, but if one opens up the armrest, it goes relatively easily. A tip we got from the helpful BA crew was to push the seat back first, tighten the seat-belt behind the Sit'n'Stroll and then move the seat back to the upright position, which really locks it in place.
Mounting in the car is a bit fiddly, as the seat-belt has to go around the back, the anchor needs to be locked in etc. etc. Putting in the seat took us 5-10min, and taking it out about 5min. Perhaps in time we will get better, but with rental cars and all, it will always require a bit of fiddling and one has to lean into the boot of the car to fix and unlock the anchor.
The manual says it, and it is good advice to practice releasing and retracting the wheels. Try it with the baby in the seat as well! But first, without the child, to get the mechanism working fluidly, then you can easily perform the "wheels up" manoeuvre in front of aircraft staff and mesmerize them! It is an aircraft seat, retractable wheels are only fitting!
The seat was perfect for feeding the baby in the airport, she felt safe in it throughout, and it works perfectly to negotiate airport passages, lifts and jetbridges.
Tried it with my first trip just brilliant easy to use . Great help from local seller . Only thing is it ls heavy hard to pick up baby in seat to get in / out car to extend wheels. Got lots of compliments in airport .
Firstly, prior to leaving I realized that I didn't have any stickers on the stroller showing the FAA rating, so I reached out to Victoria via the Junior Traveller website. I wanted to ensure that we had no problems on the flights, and Victoria responded right away and had stickers in the mail to me the next day!
The Sit 'n' Stroll was a lifesaver on the trip. It made it simple to go between the car, the airport and the plane. While the seat was a bit too wide to roll down the aisle of the plane, I was able to easily lift it over the seats and put it in place. We simply asked the flight attendant for a seat belt extender and strapped it over the top. Our littlest was much more comfortable in her own seat and slept most of our return flight. The stroller was easy to open and collapse, and we needed to do this a number of times to show the various flight attendants that we didn't need to check the stroller!
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who travels frequently or goes long distances. Even when our daughter was walking through the airport, I was able to put one of our pieces of luggage in the seat to keep us moving along!
Most recent customer reviews
Unfortunately the one that was sent to me was faulty as the wheels did not lock into position after pulling the handles up.Read more
Look for similar items by category