- Looking for a stoller or buggy for your little one? Check out our selection of strollers & buggies eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Accessories Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
- Also check our best rated Baby Car Seat reviews
Sit 'n' Stroll - travel car seat & holiday buggy
|Price:||£289.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Sit n Stroll. The 5 in 1 travel seat that converts to a stroller then back again. Make travelling with small children as simple as possible. Go from the car through the airport straight to the aircraft. Pop the integral wheels away and secure in the aircraft seat for a safe a comfortable flight. On arrival simply drop the wheels back down and wheels straight from the aircraft to baggage reclaim and then to your onward transport.
- For car use. Rear facing from birth to 13kg and forward facing from 9kg to 18kg. The non-isofix base allows use in all eventualities abroad, it can be secured with a shoulder or lap belt. Additional securing is possible with the addition of a top tether which can secure the floor or boot of the car (included).
- For use as a dining booster. Don't take an additional booster seat for meals out. Sit n Stroll is perfect for using in restaurants too. Simply fold the wheels away and place on a sided chair for a comfortable eating position for your little one. Then pull the canopy over so they can have snooze while you finish your meal. Sun canopy included.
- As an occasional and holiday buggy. The integral wheels pop down so you can wheel the Sit n Stroll anywhere. From taxi to mall, from aircraft to baggage reclaim. Sit n Stroll can be used on regular bases but it is predominantly a travel product and is not intended to replace your daily buggy.
- Certified to ECE R44/04 standard which is acceptable to the EASA (EU) and FAA (USA) Always call your airline in advance to confirm using a child restraint device as seating restrictions may apply. Make travel with little ones safer and simpler with Sit n Stroll. Don't compromise on safety when you are on holiday, Sit n Stroll covers all eventualities. Four years of simple and convenient travel in one simple unit. No more gambling with car rental seats abroad.
Baby Wish List
New baby on the way? Let us take the confusion out of what to buy with prepared lists and editor's picks. Click here to find out more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Revolutionary travel 5-in-1 travel car seat and holiday buggy from Triple Play Products is now certified for use in the EU. Rear facing car seat - from birth - 13kg. Forward facing car seat - 9kg-18kg. Can be used as a dining booster. Transforms into a stroller. FAA certified aircraft seat. Drop the integral wheel system down and roll straight off the aircraft and into your hire car or taxi. The Sit n Stroll replaces your buggy and car seat when going on holiday. Always check with airline before travelling as seat position restrictions may apply. Children under 2 will require a seat. Make travel with little ones safer and simpler with Sit n Stroll. Don't compromise on safety when you are on holiday, Sit n Stroll covers all eventualities. Complete with sunshade and top tether for forward facing installation. Holiday travel simplified. This version has been approved for use in Europe (ECE R44/04) which meets the standard accepted by the Civil Aviation Authority and EASA for use onboard. For further technical information and sales to non-EU countries please contact email@example.com with postal address for shipping quotes.
Top Customer Reviews
As noted in the title, it was a life changer having tried to have the baby sit in our laps ending in lots of tears.. With the Sit'n'Stroll, we could literally roll up to the aircraft door, retract the wheels with the baby in the seat, walk to the seat and strap it in. When takeoff came, the baby fell asleep... every time!
A couple of things that may be helpful for future users:
We found that it fits perfectly into BA short-haul (A320) seats. The seat belt needs to go behind the metal assembly in the back, which is a bit fiddly, but if one opens up the armrest, it goes relatively easily. A tip we got from the helpful BA crew was to push the seat back first, tighten the seat-belt behind the Sit'n'Stroll and then move the seat back to the upright position, which really locks it in place.
Mounting in the car is a bit fiddly, as the seat-belt has to go around the back, the anchor needs to be locked in etc. etc. Putting in the seat took us 5-10min, and taking it out about 5min. Perhaps in time we will get better, but with rental cars and all, it will always require a bit of fiddling and one has to lean into the boot of the car to fix and unlock the anchor.Read more ›
During flights, our son can be strapped into the aircraft seat which makes him feel secure and settled and that makes me more relaxed. We often get a lot of looks when we drop the wheels down and push it from the aircraft through the airport from other parents especially if they are juggling sleeping children and hand luggage to baggage reclaim. Just make sure that you call ahead to book your seat by the window as it has to be in certain seat positions on the plane which we didn’t realise on our first flight.
I can’t recommend the Sit n Stroll enough, whether you are looking to use it for travel or light day to day use, it will cover so many eventualities. It also works well as a booster seat when in restaurants because the base is flat and you can sit it on a standard chair. Great product with lots of uses.
Over all this was an amazing investment and we travel often so we will be using it again and again. If you're thinking of buying I would most definitely recommend.
Whenever we went in a taxi we used as a STOLLER and CAR SEAT. The hood is a bonus as it helped to keep sun off him. many people commented and asked how it worked and said what a good idea it was, and i found it lightweight and easy to use.
The sit n stroll is fantastic for the trips when u can't take ur own car seat for example on holiday or if u take a taxi out . Most airlines allow u to travel with a car seat and a stroller so this can be checked in as a car seat if u are not using it on the plain :) VERY RECOMMENDED!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would recommend this product to all parents. It has been a life saver when travelling - I have a push chair and car seat in one, and it fits in perfectly on the seat in a plane. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Caroline
So far great concept - figured out the stroller - def lighter than normal car seat but can't see how you can hold it with 30lb child in it to open . Read morePublished 10 months ago by nikki
Really pleased with our stroll and go, although we haven't used it for a flight yet, it's already come in handy. Read morePublished 11 months ago by colin john murphy
I ummed over writing this review as in principle the product shold have been excellent and the customer service received from the Junior Traveller team was outstanding. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
Arrived very quick
Unfortunately the one that was sent to me was faulty as the wheels did not lock into position after pulling the handles up. Read more
In behalf of all ladies who tested this for 2015 mother and baby awards, we loved testing this sit and stroll. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Caroline Tedford
This is a brilliant idea for travelling with little people! It's not the most beautiful stroller in the world but man alive its a God send in airports and on holiday, no more... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Karen Englis
I was really disappointed with this. The folding mechanism is very plasticy and does not always engage fully. The instructions for using as a car seat are not very user friendly. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Sairse