on 19 May 2014
Easy to dissolve in 400 mls of water the overall taste is a little weak however depending on your individual taste you may prefer your rehydration fluid to be closer to the neutral taste of water. You can add two tablets if you prefer to increase the taste but no more. Slight colouration of the water when made at the specified concentration: 1 -2 tablets per 400 mls. I will buy again for the rehydration salts - to prevent muscle cramp. Contains the following vitamins and minerals: thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B6, calcium, magnesium, zinc and potassium. I have purchased the Berry flavour and Cola Varieties, I prefer the Berry flavour. The cola flavour is weak and a little sickly.
on 21 August 2016
Often keep a tube of these around for gym use and excessively warm days to replace fluids. Good product for replenishing lost electrolytes during and after strenuous exercise. Tablets dissolve much easier than powder versions available and due to size will fit most bottle necks (including standard off the shelve bottled water). Single tablet is more than enough for 500ml of water, lemon and berry certainly the best flavours.

I hope this review helped you. If so, I would appreciate it if you clicked on the Yes button for a helpful review. If you have any questions, please ask. I am pretty responsive to comments.
on 31 March 2014
Have bought these before, excellent product for replacing electrolytes during and after strenuous exercise. Tablets much easier than powder version and dissolve very quickly in bottle of water. Powder version takes too long and needs a very large bottle opening.
on 29 April 2016
After originally using four tabs in a 700ml bottle (which tasted bitter salty cola) i then tried again with three tabs in a 700ml bottle of water, again its still a bit salty tasting, but the cola flavour is there but needs sweetening a tad
on 7 February 2016
This stuff is great. I have one nearly every day and the taste does not get boring or unpleasant.

If you don't need a whole 750ml then you can break the tablets into smaller pieces to get the strength right.

One tip. If you are new to sports drinks, make sure you wash you bottles after exercise.

Only 4 stars due to price which I feel is a little high.
on 27 February 2015
Love these tabs for gym, so easy to just drop in water and go, and the tubes tiny so can stay in a bag/pocket/glovebox. They're not as gritty tasting as other ones i've tried. Gives a boost to stamina if taken before and helps for recovery after. I also take one now and then if I feel I've not drank enough water throughout the day, and they seem to help me focus on studying too!

Lemons my favourite as it just tastes like a glass of water garnished with a lemon, however for a change I sometimes get the Cola one. Probably a bit of a marmite flavour though, tastes like the cola bottle sweets but watered down.
on 12 July 2016
Love the taste of these, a bit like flat coca cola.
Takes a little getting used to, if i havent taken any for a few weeks then start using them again it makes me a little jittery i have to work my way up. I drink or take no caffeine so people who do may not get the shakes and itchyness.
on 25 August 2016
These tablets plus water will replace what you lose when you sweat due to exercise. Recommended dosage is one tablet per 500ml, and I generally stick to that.

The taste is good and there have been no side-effects for me.

If you are going to cycle in 30+C, or are going to sweat lots due to any other exercise, then adding these to your water keeps your "salts" in range.

Recommended
on 10 August 2016
I feel like I can run longer when I have one of these in my water during/prior to going for a run. The flavors are nice I've tried them all and my favorite is Lemon by a long way. You can add a splash of diluting juice if mixing with more than 500ml of water to add a bit more flavor if required.

Cola offers the best value at the moment but for some reason is an add on item?
I definitely felt this sated my thirst allowing me to continue for longer without a pause for water (I run around 5.5 to 6km on a gym treadmill each morning). I also noticed a improvement to energy levels that helped me get through weights afterwards. I've now taken out a subscribe and save subscription.