on 8 June 2014
Brought from Amazon - £25 delivered. Bargain price.

Comes presented in a lovely oval red gift box. Great taste. Would recommend drinking on its own or with spring water - mixing with anything else would be a sin. Warming and fruity, would be great on a winters day or enjoyed in the evening next to a roaring fire .
on 17 May 2016
My wonderful wife bought me this for my Christmas.

Being a Speyside malt, it is light and crisp. No heavy smoke here. It is light and golden in colour and seems to sparkle in the glass. Adding a drop of water or an ice cube releases a smooth almost pear drop like flavour from it which goes well with its citrus tones.

This is a nice alternative to the usual Glenfidich.

If you find this review useful, please click "YES" next to "Was this review helpful to you?" Thanks!
on 18 March 2015
I'm not a connoisseur (yet) of single malt whiskies but am applying myself to the task of finding ones that I like. And hard it is too I'll tell you.
This one is stunning not harsh, warming glowing and with a tang I can't describe but others do that stuff better than me.
Or they make it up.
(A tad sweeter than some of the others I'd say and not as smoky peaty as some)
A dram with a cube of ice and let the world go and hang.
Yep.
on 8 April 2016
I really enjoy whiskys from Speyside and have tried a number over the years. This is the best 12 year malt whisky I have ever tried. It is smooth, and silky on the tongue and doesn't kick you in the stomach or head once it goes down. Neat is best as you can truly enjoy the flavours.
on 25 May 2013
This is like drinking a Dundee cake. It's a nutty, fruity, malty whisky. It's one of those whiskies that smells like it tastes. Very smooth. Very drinkable. Really good value for money.
on 14 May 2014
Bought for my partner who had never tried this whisky before, He was over the moon with it, saying its one of the best whiskies he has tasted, very smooth and moreish...will purchase again and reccommend highly
on 11 December 2014
This particular Whisky holds special memories for me, my favourite. However I have shared with others who normally raise an eyebrow of approval. It all depends on what you like, but for a smooth Speyside, you can't go far wrong. Packaging is superb when shipped. Really impressive.
on 4 September 2015
A broad taste and mellow warmth straight from the bottle. A good whiskey for fish and white meat, or as an aperitif. Light on the tongue and firm in the nose with a warm finish.
A good whiskey to use as an introduction to malt.
on 29 December 2012
i didnt buy this from amazon but as i use the site quite alot i thought it only right i should post a review. this for the price is a very nice light malt and is like dalwhinnie but not as sweet.
on 15 March 2014
Absolutely stunning whisky, not a huge fan of scotch however some of these classic malts from Scotland are irresistible & this definitely falls into that category. Up there with the best of them.